Star Wars This Is Madness 2014

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Star Wars This Is Madness 2014

Post by bookworm »

The Star Wars Character Tournament is back! Vote now and come back every day for new matchups, and get ready for the Light Side versus Dark Side championship showdown on April 7!

thisismadness.starwars.com
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Yeeeeeees! \:D/ I adore this tournament.
*insert provocative quote here*
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Whaaaat? No Ashoka? Wow.

And how is Hondo in light side?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

When Yoda said 'one more thing', I was waiting for him to do a Max Kellerman impression.

And yay it's time again. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I voted :-D
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)