Are you ready to handle this............

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Mary Anne Ryan wrote: Yes dear, I shall have to come and see you. maybe I could bring somone...I don't know who though. Sign me up for your graduation...even though it is like four years from now.
:lol: Actually, it's five, since I'm not starting till next year. But, you are all already invited! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Me wrote:Oh look! It's the random Elephant-Camel! No, Jessicado, don't point and stare, you're about to hit that car. Look out!

It's just a randomly fascinating thing we saw in a park today.

That was so funny and so cruel at the same time!!!!! :hilarious:

Yes, we are no longer the great Toppicado and JF..er and Me, but are alone once again. :( I have many pictures to share with you but it took me a few days to get them all online because my internet was incredibly slow. I have figured it out though (something about my router going through my neighbor's wireless instead of ours :- ) and am now ready to share our great tales!!!! Exciting topics to appear shortly! \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jonathan wrote:I tried calling them, but all I got was Top's Scooby Doo voicemail thingy, which was absolutely halirous :lol:

-Jonathan
Yeah its hallarious, he said he did the voices too. I called them and got through to talk like three times :D .
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Unholy Trinity wrote:
Me wrote:Oh look! It's the random Elephant-Camel! No, Jessicado, don't point and stare, you're about to hit that car. Look out!

It's just a randomly fascinating thing we saw in a park today.

That was so funny and so cruel at the same time!!!!! :hilarious:

Yes, we are no longer the great Toppicado and JF..er and Me, but are alone once again. :( I have many pictures to share with you but it took me a few days to get them all online because my internet was incredibly slow. I have figured it out though (something about my router going through my neighbor's wireless instead of ours :- ) and am now ready to share our great tales!!!! Exciting topics to appear shortly! \:D/
Hee hee! I can't wait to see if Top posts the audio of us singing pirate songs...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I don't have the wires to import the video footage... I'll have to wait until my friend I borrowed the camera from, Mr. OIC, is back in town... :(
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Brian wrote:I don't have the wires to import the video footage... I'll have to wait until my friend I borrowed the camera from, Mr. OIC, is back in town... :(
Too bad.... It should be worth the wait though.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Me wrote:
Brian wrote:I don't have the wires to import the video footage... I'll have to wait until my friend I borrowed the camera from, Mr. OIC, is back in town... :(
Oh yeah it will totally be worth the wait. Just a little bit longer.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Me wrote:
Oh yeah it will totally be worth the wait. Just a little bit longer.
Yeah, I'm sure. I know I've been waiting patiently and would love to see this in just a little bit longer.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah I dunno maybe he isn't coming back, someone should check. :(
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Hope he's okay. :anxious: It's only been 14 years?
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Clearly Top is waiting for the 15th anniversary of the post to share the monumental footage with us. I honour his dedication to teaching us the lesson of patience.