The Epic Adventures of That Person

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, SHE needs to, not me :x

Anyways, I still live ;) I haven't updated much since. .we were at the border of Pennsylvania :anxious: Anyways, I got an iPod touch while we were there \:D/ Then we moved to Currwensville, PA (nobody knows where it is) for the weekend. There were four kids and a swimming pool, so that naturally made it better. We had a cookout on Saturday and all the kids made a whirlpool in the pool, and went to a Chinese buffet on Sunday (I dislike Chinese. .kill me now, Lizzy). Then we went to Allentown, PA, where we had no Internet. But we got to go to Cabelas and then. .Hershey! \:D/ Which, naturally, was the highlight of the trip ;) And since the cocoa beans come from West Africa, including Ghana. .anyways, I bought two bars of chocolate, ate one of the king-sized bars on the way home, and got a killer stomachace that evening. *cough* And that night we got to smell. .skunk >.< I've always thought it wouldn't be bad. .but trust me, you don't want to smell it. Ever. EVER. And yesterday we got up at 5 to go all the way to North Caroilna, and got stuck in traffic on I-95 :x We spent the night in a church's prophet chamber's. .there were cockroaches. In the kitchen. Bathroom. Outside. Even in the halls. I did not like it >_< So we moved. .and now we're going to stay in a friend's friend's summer home from now till the 6th. There's no wireless there, so we have to come over here for that. .so yeah. 'Tis my epic adventures.

Watch everybody like this :(
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

You've never smelled a skunk before that? Wow...Poor you. ;) I guess since you were having SO much fun I'll forgive you for not being on. I GUESS.
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Poor me? POOR ME? It was so traumatic I had to close the window, and when I was out at the church I heard a rattle in the bushes. .it was something big. .so I literally ran for my life :x

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

My sympathy on the cockroaches o.O

However, skunk really isn't that bad. :P Drive on the highway after dark in wooded area..

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My mom LIKES the smell of skunks.... >_>
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Clearly, you all are weird.

Not that I'm not or anything...

radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Surely J you remember that Cassie used a skunk morph once to take down Visser 3 once.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I cannot Morph. So there.

We're at the Comfort Inn overnight, so I have wifi! Although I am tired. .:p

Rad, did you read the book? :-

Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

yahoo but the internet is slow
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I didn't finish the book. I am reading it on my long trips to Queens for work.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Excuses, 'scues :noway:

ANYWAYS. I'm at the library watching the Session Information bar and listening to the tappity-tap-tap of everybody who's pounding on the keys. .

So the guy who let us stay in his parent's-in-law's summer house happens to be the person who constructs/opens up Golden Corral's across the country. .so we ended up going to the Golden Corral where the boss's office is at (so it's bigger and has more food than the normal ones). Fact: Golden Corral is going to be bringing in a yogurt bar with 30 different toppings. Fact 2: They also will be putting in milkshakes. And you didn't hear that from me :p We also went to their house. .and they have 2 grown-up kids who love AIO, so we put Album 47 and listened to the first 6 episodes when we were there \:D/ This week we helped at VBS. .and there were two interesting kids, one of whom is a 9-year old girl who loves being in charge, and an 8-year old boy who spends the day watching YouTube. .'twas most fascinating ;)

Yes. That's about all. Other than the fact that it's about 105 degrees outside. .it's a pretty normal day.

*keeps watching his annoying session information window* :x

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Marvin D. wrote:*keeps watching his annoying session information window* :x
Was this the library computer that kept giving you extra twenty minute sessions while we chatted? :p
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:*keeps watching his annoying session information window* :x
Was this the library computer that kept giving you extra twenty minute sessions while we chatted? :p
Yes, it was ;) I think it liked me :-

Anyways! In Alabama, I got to go to the Birmingham science center and later visit the Vulcan statue, the largest cast iron statue in the world. I went to the very top \:D/ and then we drove to Florida and stayed with a former police officer, and now we're in Odessa (Family Vacation?). And although we're in the sunshine state, it is very rainy :(

Fixed two typos for clarification purposes ("it" and "to"): Musical Shutterbug
Yes, I know about your autocorrect \:D/