Have you ever been to Walt Disney World?

The most magical place on earth!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Have you ever been to Walt Disney World?

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes: 24

Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

No, I haven't been to Walt Disney World. In fact, I haven't been to an amusement park for years...
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Scion's light wrote:No, I haven't been to Walt Disney World. In fact, I haven't been to an amusement park for years...
Disney is the best in the world. :-)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It is the biggest but Cedar Point has the most rides. \:D/
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

The Top Crusader wrote:It is the biggest but Cedar Point has the most rides. \:D/
Actually, untrue. We have a LOT of attractions in WDW. And we are about the overall theming, experience, and things like that. We take you out of the real world, and put you into a totally different place far away from where you are. We put you in an entirely different world where the outside world fades away, and you can 'escape' everything. No other place can do that quite like Disney can.

Normal parks are just rides, eateries, and shops placed in a park. But we transport you to worlds beyond your wildest imagination. And yet, its oddly familiar, as if youve been there before.

We create magic. I create magic. :-)

*feels like I just lived a Disney commercial while typing that*
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah but we still have more coasters. \:D/
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

The Top Crusader wrote:Yeah but we still have more coasters. \:D/
It's not all about the coasters!!! :x
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

It isn't?? :shock:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

I've been to both WDW and Cedar Point, and Disney World is better. :yes:
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Shadowfax wrote:I've been to both WDW and Cedar Point, and Disney World is better. :yes:
NEW BEST FRIEND. \:D/

You know, you'd think more people would try and be buddy buddy with Cast Members, seeing as how we get free tickets into the parks, and huge discounts on EVERYTHING.........#-o
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I've never been to Disney World, and honestly it's not somewhere I've ever especially wanted to go. :anxious: I like amusement parks and have been to Busch Gardens, King's Dominion, Hershey Park, and Six Flags Over Georgia...I guess I'm just more a coaster person, and don't really care about all the Disney themed stuff as much. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I wish. :( Someday I hope I shall.

'Round these parts we go to King's Island. :yes:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

AIO Psyche wrote:You know, you'd think more people would try and be buddy buddy with Cast Members, seeing as how we get free tickets into the parks, and huge discounts on EVERYTHING.........#-o
Wait...are you saying you just want buddies who like you because you can get them free stuff? :-s I'm confused. O:)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I've never gone to Disney world, I will not go to Disney World in 2012 (if I can help it), and I have no real interest in Disney World. :anxious: For me, small amusement parks are OK. I've been to Six Flags, The Fun Spot, and Busch Gardens.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Bananareader
Gold Member
Post by Bananareader »

I have been to Walt Disney world three time. The first time I went was in 2003 when we went with a friend's family for my birthday , the second time we went was 2006 for my birthday and the third time I went was 2016 for my graduation present( unfortunately I didn't graduate at Walt Disney World because that would have been cool.) My favorite parks in Walt Disney World are Magic Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Bananareader
Gold Member
Post by Bananareader »

Over the Rainbow wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:14 pm I wish. :( Someday I hope I shall.

'Round these parts we go to King's Island. :yes:
I've also been to king's Island once, which was fun, although I think I like king's dominion better.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I've been to both Disney parks actually. DisneyLand I was a kid and Disney World was back in the 90s.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln