Have you ever been to Walt Disney World?

The most magical place on earth!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes: 24

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Have any of you guys ever been to Walt Disney World?

If so, what is your favorite park/ride/character/etc?

I first went in 1996 (we stayed at The Contemporary) then again in 2007 (we stayed at Fort Wilderness Campground), 2008 (stayed with a friend), and 2009 (stayed with a friend again). And finally, I moved here and began a career with the mouse in May of this year :-)

I can say, from vacationing and working here, this truly is the most magical and amazing place on earth. There is no place like it :-)

How about you guys? Anyone ever been before?
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Never been :( or to Disney Land for that matter :cry: What's it like? \:D/
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

StrongNChrist wrote:Never been :( or to Disney Land for that matter :cry: What's it like? \:D/
It is unlike anything you could possibly imagine :-) It's pure magic!!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

*sighs* I wish... :( Haha. However, whenever I do eventually get down there I'll make sure I stalk the ride you operate. ;)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Nope. :(
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Yep, I've been there once, and probably again this May. \:D/

I absolutely LOVED the Space Mountain ride, but I've recently fallen in love with the PotC ride. :inlove:
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Oops, I answered "Yes" but I haven't been to Disney World, just Disney land. Do they have a Space Mountain at Disney World?
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

No, but I really want to.

Wednesday night at AWANAs, the council time leader asked the kids to think of a place that they've never been to but would like to visit, and like half of them said Disney World.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I've been, but only to Epcot. But that by itself was awesome, so I'm sure the rest of Disney World is great too. \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've only been to Disney Land, but it'd be cool to go to Disney World someday.

Till the end of the line.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I've been there. I've been to both Disney parks actually. Can't chose a favorite ride/character, they're all my favorites because I absolutely love anything Disney.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

V-lady wrote:I've been, but only to Epcot. But that by itself was awesome, so I'm sure the rest of Disney World is great too. \:D/
EPCOT! \:D/ Spent most of my time there. Best place ever.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

AIO Psyche wrote:I can say, from vacationing and working here, this truly is the most magical and amazing place on earth. There is no place like it :-)
This is exactly how I feel about Cedar Point. ;)

I've never been to Disney World, but really want to. It looks awesome!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I was there once when I was 8 years old and it was fantastic! I have a lot of fond memories from Disney World. \:D/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Yes, I have been there, but that was many years ago.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

What's the different between Disney Land and Disney World?? I've never been to either of them unfortunately.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Anna><> wrote:What's the different between Disney Land and Disney World?? I've never been to either of them unfortunately.
"Disneyland" is a major theme park in California, while "Walt Disney World" in the largest theme park in the world (located in Orlando, Florida).
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

American Eagle wrote:
Anna><> wrote:What's the different between Disney Land and Disney World?? I've never been to either of them unfortunately.
"Disneyland" is a major theme park in California, while "Walt Disney World" in the largest theme park in the world (located in Orlando, Florida).
Disneyland is also in Paris. Not as good, though. :noway:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I just found out that our band is taking a trip to Disney World this spring! \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Nope, I've never been... but sort of like AE said, I have Cedar Point, which is tons cheaper and I can easily drive there and back in one day, and there aren't weird cartoon characters bothering me. ;)

I would go to Disney World if it were like an all expense paid trip but I don't think it'd be worth the money otherwise. \:D/