Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

hello, humans \:D/

i've been doing a marketing/communications internship for the past 20 weeks at a digital design agency, currently procrastinating hardcore on my final presentation which is in less than 8 hours. then in about 3 weeks i'm moving from amsterdam to madrid for about 5 months to do an exchange \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, that's awesome! What an adventure! I hope you have a great trip...and get some work done too, I guess. ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I'll try to remember to study ;) But we have trips planned throughout all of Spain, Portugal, and even Morocco so that's exciting!

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Just finished my taxes. \:D/

My family came up to visit me in Michigan, and I got to introduce them to some of my new friends. It's been a good weekend.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Good for you! I got my refund already. My dad does my taxes, so it's super convenient for me. ;)

Family time sounds good! I've had a lot of time with my niece this week, and it's been super fun! She's so cute and funny and awesome...clearly she takes after her auntie! O:)
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I did my own this year, but I still had my dad look over them to see if I missed anything. It's a good system. =p
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Good for you! My dad always does his own taxes and helps assorted relatives as well, so I have absolutely no motivation or interest in tackling it myself, though if I had to I assume I could figure it out...or pay somebody to do it. ;)
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I am currently in college studying computer science. I wasn't sure if I would like it but it turns out I love it! So far at least :P

I am living on campus which has been a really good time. It has been awesome to be around people my own age and to be studying again! I have always enjoyed school but it wasn't until I took over a year off that I learned I really love it and miss it. I also really enjoy learning at college because I feel like I am learning things that actually matter to my future! It is a great feeling.

Beyond that, not much has changed. Groovin' along with life I guess.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm glad that you're enjoying your studies so much! It goes a long way when you enjoy what you do!

I've spent lots of time with my two-year-old niece lately, so that's been lots of fun! She's so cute and funny! I've talked with her so much that I find myself trying to resist the urge to say, "Num num num" while I'm eating alone. ;)
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Catspaw wrote:Good for you! My dad always does his own taxes and helps assorted relatives as well, so I have absolutely no motivation or interest in tackling it myself, though if I had to I assume I could figure it out...or pay somebody to do it. ;)
My dad has always done my taxes for me in years past, but this year I felt the need to take a step toward further independence and learn how to do them myself. Due to several circumstances beyond my control, I will receive a whopping $1 back from the Federal Government. \:D/
Can't wait to deposit that check. :mrgreen:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

~JCGJ~ wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Good for you! My dad always does his own taxes and helps assorted relatives as well, so I have absolutely no motivation or interest in tackling it myself, though if I had to I assume I could figure it out...or pay somebody to do it. ;)
My dad has always done my taxes for me in years past, but this year I felt the need to take a step toward further independence and learn how to do them myself. Due to several circumstances beyond my control, I will receive a whopping $1 back from the Federal Government. \:D/
Can't wait to deposit that check. :mrgreen:
Haha, good for you! I'm perfectly content being dependent on my father for this particular task. ;)

Enjoy your wealth! \:D/
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I agreed to be the bookkeeper for a local rec softball team. Our first game was unfortunately rained out today. :mope:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, I hope the weather cooperates for the next game!

I was at a church meeting tonight for children's ministry volunteers, which was nice because we had the chance to hear about the big vision all together, and then have prayer time with other volunteers. It was a great evening. :D
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I have 10 days left of this semester! It has gone by incredibly quickly. My classes have been pretty great this semester but I am ready for new things as well. I am super excited for the summer! It is going to be a great time.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I am currently en route to Barcelona. \:D/
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

Met up with a friend to see Endgame this weekend! \:D/
60030568_446839142551989_3915885596895084544_n.jpg
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

@Sam--is that KF? :-k

@T.S.--come to madrid \:D/

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

:-
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Whoa, Spain is quite the trip! Have fun! :D
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I am officially done with classes! Now I just have finals and I will be done with my first semester in college! It has been a really fantastic semester. I have grown in so many ways and have learned a lot. It has been amazing! I have met so many awesome people and I have become friends with so many different and diverse people. It has been an incredible growing experience and I can't wait to see what else will happen during my time at school!
My online family