Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Penguin wrote:I think you're supposed to post this in Post A Picture of Yourself ;)

Pretty cool, pretty cool! \:D/
:hilarious:

I died. xD

I actually thought about doing that...when you were begging for a picture of me. :twisted:
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:I actually thought about doing that...when you were begging for a picture of me.
Someone actually WANTED to see a picture of you?! 0_0 What is this world coming too? :noway:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

=]
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I love Winnie the Pooh. :inlove:

I feel like I've been super busy the last little while! I've had evening meetings for work, stuff with friends, family, extra church stuff...and next week is more of the same. :mad: It's mostly good stuff, but I don't like having something going on basically every day after work!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Well apparently I'm helping one of my cats lick her own tail *shrug*. I'm cooking and baking up a storm. I had never used my crockpot since I got it two years ago until this week (lots of adjusting to feeding only myself). Mostly just reminiscing about childhood lately.

Work, work, work. A nurse never stops being a nurse. But I love my new job, even if it is far, far from home. Not ready for fall though :( I know it's here, but blah. Winter just means snow and ice. Though, maybe just snow, we won't know until it comes.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Welcome back Danielle Abigail Maxwell!
(Every time I welcome someone back, I fear that they have been here all along, and I just noticed them.)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nope, Danielle really was away for a while! I will join in the welcoming. :D

Another busy day today! I had a Bible study meeting tonight with some ladies from church, and it was great to see everybody! :D
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Our house is officially not ours anymore! We move in a month, but until then we rent it back.

crazy it's this close.

I'm gonna miss this house, but I hope to make the most of my last weekends here.
Last edited by Shennifer on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, very exciting, Shennifer! I hope your packing/moving/everything goes well. :)

I had a great night tonight with my Bible study group ladies! I love getting together every week with such wonderful friends.

The NHL season started yesterday, and so far things are looking pretty good for most of the teams I cheer for (or cheer against), so I'm taking that as a good sign. ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Thanks Catspaw! I feel as ready as I can be

I have two presentations tomorrow. At least one of them is a group presentation, so I won't be alone

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, you can't ask for more than that! :D Group presentations can be nice, as long as you know everybody else in your group is doing their part. :yes:

Today was an okay day. I stayed up too late last night keeping a close eye on the election results rolling in (we had a federal election in Canada yesterday) so I was tired this morning, but apparently I don't get "sleep in" days at work ;) so I definitely need to head to bed earlier tonight!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Shennifer, you moved by now, I assume? How's it going so far?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, Shennifer, I hope that's all going well!

I had a great day today. I attended an event for work that was really well done and then went book shopping and out for dinner with a coworker. The waiter seemed amused (in a pleasant kind of way) that we both ordered almost exactly the same thing. Hey, we both have good taste! ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Whitty Whit wrote:Shennifer, you moved by now, I assume? How's it going so far?
I haven't moved yet; not till around Nov. 16-17
I'm gonna miss this house, but I'm kinda getting excited
Catspaw wrote:Yes, Shennifer, I hope that's all going well!
it is, we're in the process of packing up

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Packing can be a crazy process!

I had a nice lazy Saturday today. I got to spend time reading, catching up on some things online, and now I'm watching hockey. Leafs vs. Canadiens is a classic match-up! \:D/
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

We had some flooding in our area over this weekend, and we lost our internet (I'm at the library right now) and we lost power for one instance once, but all in all...I'm very blessed that we are all safe! But prayers to all of the families who lost their homes during the flooding.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh dear, that sounds scary! I'm glad that you're okay, Paula!

My sister and brother-in-law came to visit today, and my cousin who lives nearby came over for supper, so we had a fun family day today! \:D/ We had three different desserts for seven people. Have i ever mentioned that my mother is amazing? ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

We got the keys to our new house a few days ago! It's earlier than we anticipated. I still haven't seen our new house in person yet

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Exciting...and scary! Hopefully you're almost ready, Shennifer!

A friend came over to borrow something this evening and we ended up chatting for two hours! It was great catching up. The time slips away so quickly!
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Only 17 Days Until School's Out!
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?