Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I went go-karting today and ate a loud sports grill. Now I'm being lazy and playing with the cute shih tzu a friend brought over \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yesterday I went to see Avengers 2 for the second time with a couple of friends, and this morning I was at church and volunteered with the three-year-old girls, with is always interesting! Some of them are already excited that they get to go to kindergarten in a year, and I got to hear about trips to grandma's and going for ice cream and all those things are matter a lot when you're three! One little girl really reminded me of a Cabbage Patch Doll. She's always cute, but today her mom had her hair in pig-tails and between her adorable chubby cheeks, her outfit, and her hair, she really looked like a real-life doll!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Last week was a long, long week. I started and quit a job. I currently still work for UPS nights 11 PM - 4AM but I also started a full-time job with a moving company. When they started working me overtime, I decided working 16+ hours a day plus 2 hours of commuting wasn't worth the money. That was a lot of physical labor and also, guys that worked for the moving company were really rough. Hoping to find a part-time office job for the summer, we shall see if something surfaces.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

My boyfriend and I are in different cities for the summer, working our respective jobs. I get up at seven thirty every morning, and I work from nine until five thirty. My boyfriend works from one until nine, and is seldom online until past ten. I feel like I'm stuck having to choose between sleep and talking to my boyfriend. :( That is a genuinely difficult decision to make.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Sleep at midnight and wake up at 7:30? That's a LOT of sleep still. .

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

I got in an argument with my best friend last night. I'm still scared that she won't forgive me since it was my fault, but I feel a lot better now than I did this morning.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

My sister comes tomorrow, and I get to see Age of Ultron, so it's like, double awesome \:D/

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nice, Shennifer! Have fun. :D

Yesterday I had a great evening with my best friend. It had been too long since we had a chance to just sit and talk for a few hours. Today I went to the library after work, which is always a good stop, and I got my passport pictures taken, since I realized a week ago that my passport had just expired. :anxious:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Haven't been on in a while. Been quite busy. Working on finishing off college for the rest of my life (even if I won't stop learning, can't, ever :P), and welp - I have moved. I moved for a job. I now live in Fargo, ND. 1500 miles from my parents. Just myself and my two crazy kittens. I now work in a hospital on an oncology unit. I'm so excited that God has lead me this far! Couldn't be happier, even if I'm terrified. I have anxiety and depression, and I don't make friends well, and I know like, ONE PERSON in this new town. So, yeah, that's life right now. Still adjusting to living in the Midwest as opposed to the west coast.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey Danielle! :D Wow, that must be a tough job. I hope you met some more nice people soon!

Today I got a pedicure (yay!) and spent an hour and a half reading on my cousin's couch while she and my brother played tennis, since her husband had to work late and their two young children were sleeping. Neither boy made a sound, so it was a pretty easy time on my part!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

9 hours of shopping today.

How about not again any time soon.

Zzzz.

Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

I got back from my vacation in Gatlinburg, and all I can say is I love it :mrgreen: Dollywood was definitely the highlight of the trip, even though it rained for a good two hours, which kept us off the rides. :( But, I found out I absolutely ADORE roller coasters and have no fear of them whatsoever... so after realizing how much fun amusement parks are, I will be visiting Kennywood sometime this summer!! \:D/ :mrgreen:
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

^^^ I stayed with some friends in a cabin outside of Gatlinburg last year. Beautiful area. We didn't go to Dollywood, though.

Well, in the past week and a half I've moved to a new state, turned 25, and started a new job. I live with two of my best friends and their 2 year old, with another one on the way any minute. Not much peace and quiet here, but I think I love it. Really excited to be part of the team at a really small church in the area, which is the reason I moved.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

Post by LIGHTNING »

I am an inch taller now? :?
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I finished my college courses \:D/ My last math lesson is today, and my last Physics lesson is Thursday. Graduation is in sight \:D/
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I graduated from high school yesterday \:D/
And yesterday was also my 4th ToO birthday \:D/
Last edited by Graces4you on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Hooray Graces4you!
On monday, we had our last piano lesson because our teacher is moving to OHIO. :(
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

i got another day older.
he/him | a little stinker.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Congratulations Gracy! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

We had a nice Father's Day today, going out for lunch as a family and generally having a great day together! :D