Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
radgeek
Catspaw knows all

Post by radgeek »

Catspaw wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:29 pm Radgeek, that's awesome! I hope everything goes well with your license. Is there any way to watch your church online, or maybe attend a different closer church temporarily if you want to attend in person? That wouldn't be the same as attending your usual church but might be better than nothing.
I am live streaming but it isn't the same.

My sister-in-law is moving and won't be taking my grandmother-in-law with her to her new place. Since I've done end of life care and have the most medical training of anyone in the family, my mother-in-law wants to take her in but at this time, Sir and I only have a studio. So we have about a month to look for a 2 bedroom apartment and hoping to not pay that much more than we do for a studio. God needs to work here.

Also, my pharmacy is giving the shot now so every day is just dealing with a mass sea of people.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

radgeek wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:45 am
Catspaw wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:29 pm Radgeek, that's awesome! I hope everything goes well with your license. Is there any way to watch your church online, or maybe attend a different closer church temporarily if you want to attend in person? That wouldn't be the same as attending your usual church but might be better than nothing.
I am live streaming but it isn't the same.

My sister-in-law is moving and won't be taking my grandmother-in-law with her to her new place. Since I've done end of life care and have the most medical training of anyone in the family, my mother-in-law wants to take her in but at this time, Sir and I only have a studio. So we have about a month to look for a 2 bedroom apartment and hoping to not pay that much more than we do for a studio. God needs to work here.

Also, my pharmacy is giving the shot now so every day is just dealing with a mass sea of people.
Yes, online can't replace in-person church, that's for sure. It's better than nothing.

I hope things work out with your family and work stuff. It sounds like you have a lot going on right now. I'll be praying that God provides a place for you. Your willingness to help is amazing.

Return to “Finneman's Market”