Danadelfos wrote:Favorite ride at an amusement park?
And least favorite ride?
If you had to live on an island for a year what three things would you bring, (and there is no electricity)?
1. THE BIGGEST ROLLER COASTER THEY HAVE.
2. This is more of a water park thing, but a lot of amusement parks have water parks, too, so it's fine, right? So there's these water slide things where you stand on this little ledge thing, and they close you into the tube, and then the ledge drops out from under you, and you fall straight down the tube. 0/10 WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. Unless you're a big fan of drowning.
3. A big box or something for shelter, an ENORMOUS bottle of water, and a reeeeeeeaaaaaaallly long book.
Kaida wrote:What kind of music do you listen to?
Who are some of your favorite artists?
What are you favorite songs by those artists?
1. Broadway show tunes, jazz, classic rock, pop, CCM, pretty much anything
2. Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Taylor Swift (No kidding, those three artists plus original Broadway cast recordings probably make up a good 80% of everything I listen to on the reg.)
3. Oof, too many! I'll say Awake and Granted from Josh Groban, Home and It's a Beautiful Day from Michael Buble, and You Belong with Me and Shake It Off from Tay Tay.
radgeek wrote:Which Avitar: The Last Airbender nation do you best belong in?
I want to say Fire Nation, but Earth Kingdom is probably a more accurate answer.
KnittingFun14 wrote:What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
What's your go-to dish when you have to make dinner?
Would you rather never be able to eat warm food or never be able to eat cold food?
What’s a food you’ve never had but you want to try?
1. Can I say Ollie? He's not really a "thing," but he's my cutest, fluffiest little friend.
2. quinoa and stir-fried veggie salad or pumpkin ravioli (And, no, I don't make the ravioli from scratch--sorry to disappoint!)
3. This is a REALLY tough one, because, like, ICE CREAM, but also pizza and pasta and soup and and and and... But warm, I guess? I can deal with most food if it's cold. I would just REALLY miss melted cheese.
4. Buffalo cauliflower