Questions for the Long-Lost "LM"

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Questions for the Long-Lost "LM"

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Well, I don't normally venture into the dark recesses of Hillingdale (Dent's here after all. I don't like muffins), but here goes nothing. Ask me what you will. I guess that's sort of redundant... oh well, just ask me your questions, and I'll try not to lie.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Do you like cookies?
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Yes, especially with MILK!!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Do you have any pets? siblings? a job? Who are you best aquainted with on the ToO?

\:D/
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I have a Shi-Tzu named Gidget, a little sister who shall remain anonymous who knows almost as much about AIO as me, I work (as I only ever could) at a small-town soft serve ice cream and discovery emporium called Dairy Queen, and Regis Blackbeard.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Why did you choose the username that you have?
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I really don't remember. I'd guess that I wanted to choose a character that I really liked, that wasn't SUPER small, but wasn't already taken. Not something so cliché as Connie, Whit, Eugene, Wooton, Tom, Bernard, or names that were plays of their names. I like Leonard. And Everett's AWESOME!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Will you ever change your avatar?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Hmm... probably not. I like this one, I don't really feel the need to change it.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

If I gave you medicine to feel like changing? :dark:

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

NOOO!!! What would happen if I stopped loving Odyssey!?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I would be sad :yes:

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Sorry, but I don't think I can risk that. NEVERRRRR!!!!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

So you're very...strong on that point, then?

Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Are you and Everett ever coming back to Odyssey? I know it's only been four albums so far, but I miss you guys!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Wait! You mean he's...THE real Leaonard Meltsner?

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Well if I wasn't, then my username would be lying now, wouldn't it?

Everett and I are having a wonderful, if challenging time, with our missions here with the Ashantis. I'm growing in God every day here, and although Everett is not yet a Believer, I feel that he will soon be. God bless you all in these other corners of the globe!
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Oh, I so wish I could hear you saying that in your British accent!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Me no like your British accent :(

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Christian A. wrote:Oh, I so wish I could hear you saying that in your British accent!
I would if I could, but you can't hear me. Sorry