Ask Tiger AIO related questions

You know you want to...;)

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Ask Tiger AIO related questions

Post by TigerintheShadows »

The title says it all. Ask me Adventures in Odyssey related questions, and...well...I will answer them.

No worries, I'm making no plans to become a salesperson someday. ;)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Which of these options are better:

Rodney or Vance?

Barclays or Rathbones?

Bernard or Tom?

Blackgaard saga or Novacom?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Hmm...
American Eagle wrote:Rodney or Vance?
In episodes such as Aloha Oy and Family Values, I liked Rodney a lot--in his later appearances, however, such as A Glass Darkly and A Cheater Cheated, I found him really annoying--mostly because of the fact that I just want him to grow up and move out and get a life already. So even though he was only in one episode, I'd have to go with Vance--he's not a really threatening bully, sure, but few middle school bullies really are. Besides, he was a well-acted character--not that Rodney wasn't, but as I said, Rodney needs to grow up, move out, and get a life. ;)
American Eagle wrote:Barclays or Rathbones?
Oh, wow...that's actually a tough decision! Hmm...probably the Barclays, because they're funny, but they're also decent people.
American Eagle wrote:Bernard or Tom?
Bernard, hands down. I like Tom, but Bernard posseses a snarky, well timed sense of humor that I really enjoy listening to.
American Eagle wrote:Blackgaard saga or Novacom?
Novacom, simply because of the intricately woven plot--Blackgaard saga was really, really good, and you don't have to tell me twice to listen. But Novacom...I guess it's more that I grew up around the time Novacom premiered, so I'm a bit more partial.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog