Ask Me Anything About AIO!

Ask me anything from Connie's Recent Boyfriend to who plays the voice of Bernard!!!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Why are you full of wonder and discovery?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Because I was copying what it says at the beginning of AIO.....how can you not know that. ;) :lolsign:

I don't know, it was just kind of an interesting and funny line. :D I believe the question is though, why do you rue the day? ;)
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

What is Connie's favorite activity?

\:D/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Haha, you mean on the show? Well, she has several of them I know. Do you mean something she siad in a specific episode or....
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

yeah. Its in an ep...

\:D/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Ah...we;;. O remember listening to it in an episode, but I don't remember EXACTLY what it is, give me a day or so will ya? ;)

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Isn't Phill Lollar totally awesome?
he/him | a little stinker.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Totally! ;) He can do anything. :yes: