Ask Me Anything About AIO!

Ask me anything from Connie's Recent Boyfriend to who plays the voice of Bernard!!!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Ask Me Anything About AIO!

Post by Alyssa »

Got questions about AIO? I will do my best to answer any of them.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Hehe, I once created a similar thread, except you won money if you stumped me. Good times! \:D/

Here's a question:

How many blind Odyssey characters are there? (I can think of five.)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Funny what happened on Aiowiki wasn't it? :) Well, at least you now know the answer!
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

When did the voice of Connie join the team?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Marvin, she started in the year of 1987.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Are there any episode without Chris? If so which ones? (Other that Passages Dariens Rise)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I'm not sure, I will have to check. I am pretty sure she was in every single episode though. In fact, I think one of the producers talks about that in a bonus feature or something.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Do you not like Connie any more?
If so, why?
If so, why is your username Connie K.?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I love Connie, why would you think I don't like her?

-- Sat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm --

ANd she was in every episode except one, I will post that episode later?

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

It says used to be Connielover..... Wait I get it now! That used to be your username! Oh! I though it meant you used to love Connie! :lol: I'm not trying to be funny I really didn't understand it!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

That's funny! Ya, I guess people could take it that way. :)

Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Who said "It's not completely flat, just the bottom"? and what episode is that from?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I'm not sure.....I'll check. Is this for a trivia game or something?

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

What is your favorite AIO character and episode?

In what episode did we first hear mention of Katrina?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

My favorite character is Connie. And, I don't even know what my favorite ones are. I like the Novacom episdoes and the ones where Connie and Eugene get saved, and a lot more as well. :D

Truth, Trivia, and Trina' is where we first meet Katrina.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

My favorite character is Connie. And, I don't even know what my favorite ones are. I like the Novacom episdoes and the ones where Connie and Eugene get saved, and a lot more as well. :D

Truth, Trivia, and Trina' is where we first meet Katrina.

Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Who's your least fav character?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Not sure......probably Glossmen. He annoys me. :D

Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Haha, Who do you prefer, Jimmy or Donna?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I don't know....Jimmy's pretty funny, but Donna is also pretty cool, but can sometimes get annoying. I would probably end up saying Donna. It's probably natural since I'm a girl though. :D