Ask Tiger!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Ask Tiger!

Post by TigerintheShadows »

-jumps on bandwagon-

Ask me anything!
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

when's the last time you trimmed your toenails?

how tall are you?

do you have a Christmas tree yet?

Till the end of the line.
TigerintheShadows

Shennifer wrote:when's the last time you trimmed your toenails?
Yesterday. MANI-PEDIS, HOW WE GIRLS LOVE THEE! \:D/
Shennifer wrote:how tall are you?
five-three on a good day. I'm shwimpy. :cry:
Shennifer wrote:do you have a Christmas tree yet?
Fake, but we haven't put it up yet cuz we're lazy. :-
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

how many AIO fans does it take to change a light?
TigerintheShadows

Um...trick question? ;)
AIO tumblr sideblog
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

well how many tigers are in the shadows then?
TigerintheShadows

One, because my name is just too awesome for two. Plus, I've had my Internet name that way for so long, it would feel a little weird to change it to plural "Tigers."
Last edited by TigerintheShadows on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:how many AIO fans does it take to change a light?
TigerintheShadows wrote:Um...trick question? ;)
*raises hand* Oh! Oh! I know! It takes four! One to start to change the light bulb; one to invent an energy efficient light bulb that talks, answers questions, and tells Bible stories; one to have a real life problem to be solved A) by the new bulb OR B) by the inventor of the bulb; and one to completely destroy the place with melted icecream and Biblical sound effects! :badgrin:

*cough*

So anyway, where'd you get your username? \:D/
TigerintheShadows

TigerintheShadows: The BACKSTORY

So I was browsing the Internet and found a few AIO fansites. Intrigued, I manuevered my way through, drinking in every word of fan-ness. So I then saw a wonderful and awesome place called, on the Internet road map, "AIOWiki." I went there and did some searching of this trove of Odyssey info. It was love at first sight. I wanted to be there, editing anywhere and everywhere. I went through the login process and found myself a new AIOWiki user--except that I need to find a good username. Well, that was something of a problem. How was I supposed to think of a username? I'm not creative with those sorts of things. So I sat there in my lovely computer chair, thinking and spinning around (the wonderful chair was swivelly). Suddenly, I thought of something. I have this thing about LOVING tigers. There is also a book series that my friend OBSESSES over called Warriors. I read a few and she complained about something called "ShadowClan." I couldn't see what was wrong with them; they actually had the guts to fight for what they wanted. So it clicked. Tiger love + ShadowClan sympathizer = TigerintheShadows. And that has been my Internet username for anything and everything ever since.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

TigerintheShadows wrote:TigerintheShadows: The BACKSTORY

So I was browsing the Internet and found a few AIO fansites. Intrigued, I manuevered my way through, drinking in every word of fan-ness. So I then saw a wonderful and awesome place called, on the Internet road map, "AIOWiki." I went there and did some searching of this trove of Odyssey info. It was love at first sight. I wanted to be there, editing anywhere and everywhere. I went through the login process and found myself a new AIOWiki user--except that I need to find a good username. Well, that was something of a problem. How was I supposed to think of a username? I'm not creative with those sorts of things. So I sat there in my lovely computer chair, thinking and spinning around (the wonderful chair was swivelly). Suddenly, I thought of something. I have this thing about LOVING tigers. There is also a book series that my friend OBSESSES over called Warriors. I read a few and she complained about something called "ShadowClan." I couldn't see what was wrong with them; they actually had the guts to fight for what they wanted. So it clicked. Tiger love + ShadowClan sympathizer = TigerintheShadows. And that has been my Internet username for anything and everything ever since.
Nice, I've heard of Warriors. :-k What's it about? \:D/
TigerintheShadows

Wild cats and their craziness. This craziness includes the wonderful "unwritten rule book" called the "warrior code" and a New Age based religion of sorts involving the following of "StarClan"--also known as kitty heaven.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I see. So how does it relate to Christianity, morally, in your opinion?
TigerintheShadows

It doesn't. It has elements similar to Christianity, such as selflessness and compassion, but the obsession with omens and signs and the like is, as I said before, New Age-ish. I wouldn't recommend it for your average eight-year-old, I assure you!

Plus, it kind of got old after the twelfth (sp?) book. You'd really think they'd get tired of it by now.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Ah. :) What's your favourite book/series?
TigerintheShadows

Harry Potter. :D Just look at the "Twilight: Love Story or Occultic Horror Flick?" thread in the Harlequin Theatre.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

What is your favourite book genre?
TigerintheShadows

Fantasy. Definitely fantasy.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Are you really Indian?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

What are you favourite books?
TigerintheShadows

MITCHnTRENT: No, I am not. I'm Southern born and bred, although if you call me a redneck, you could set this thread ablaze for days.

Invisible Ninja: The Bible (of course :D). Harry Potter. The first six Warriors books. Calvin and Hobbes collections. Zits collections. FoxTrot collections. Whatever history textbook we happen to be using. The local encyclopedia. And I don't mind the dictionary either; people at my school tend to think I read the dictionary for fun because I can spout off enough big words to make them go crazy. I should mention that most of my friends tend to act like ditzy blondes.
AIO tumblr sideblog