Ask Joyfully!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:um, kinda. I don't feel that much different, I still can't hear out of my 1 ear, and my eyes are still blurry and a bit red, and I'm sneezing quite a bit still, my sore throat is almost gone too, but other then that I'm feeling pretty good. :) I'm getting better though, I can tell. =D and i'm looking forward to having energy again, hehe. =)

ah, okay, it's just pretty much Gospel\bluegrass type.
Christmas is in the air. O:) lol Glad you're progressing! :D

Sweet.

What'cha doing while yous sickly?
um, reading, schoolwork, playing music...and more, I feel quite lazy actually, but I'm not going outside because there's a blizzerd out there. =P
Yeah it's annoying when you gotta stay put for a while.. :/ Do you write stories, at all?

Have you heard of fanfiction, per chance?

What kind of music ya playin'?

What's your fav schoolwork subject?
yeah, I have written quite a few stories, quite a few good ones too...hehe ;) I have a blog of some of them.

yeah, I have a little bit.

um, bluegrass. I play the piano, bass, mandelin and guitar mostly, but sometimes play the accordion and other instrus'. :boohoo:

Math. \:D/
Where? \:D/

Fanfiction fun. :yes:

You play all those instruments yourself?!? I iz impressed! :huh:

EVIL MATHEMATICIANS!! :x It's because of people like YOU that we have the math that we do today! :noway: (No offense lol, jk)
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:um, kinda. I don't feel that much different, I still can't hear out of my 1 ear, and my eyes are still blurry and a bit red, and I'm sneezing quite a bit still, my sore throat is almost gone too, but other then that I'm feeling pretty good. :) I'm getting better though, I can tell. =D and i'm looking forward to having energy again, hehe. =)

Sweet.

um, reading, schoolwork, playing music...and more, I feel quite lazy actually, but I'm not going outside because there's a blizzerd out there. =P
Yeah it's annoying when you gotta stay put for a while.. :/ Do you write stories, at all?

yeah, I have written quite a few stories, quite a few good ones too...hehe ;) I have a blog of some of them.

um, bluegrass. I play the piano, bass, mandelin and guitar mostly, but sometimes play the accordion and other instrus'. :boohoo:

EVIL MATHEMATICIANS!! :x It's because of people like YOU that we have the math that we do today! :noway: (No offense lol, jk)
you probably wouldn't like them as much if you didn't know who I was talking about, just some friends and family of mine kinda. (I'm not going to give out the link publicly.)
yup...I can play about 18 instruments. it iz tons of fun. :- \:D/
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

Sweet.

you probably wouldn't like them as much if you didn't know who I was talking about, just some friends and family of mine kinda. (I'm not going to give out the link publicly.)
Wow..I feel so musically acknowledgeable.. :huh:

Which is your favourite? \:D/
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

Sweet.

probably the autoharp or hammer dulcimer but then I really like the piano, violin and accordion too. I actually really don't know. O_o too many to choose from. :P
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

Sweet.

probably the autoharp or hammer dulcimer but then I really like the piano, violin and accordion too. I actually really don't know. O_o too many to choose from. :P
Haha too bad you only got one body or you could be the entire orchestra! :lol: Have you looked into cloning? O:)

What is an autoharp and hammer dulcimer?
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote: Haha too bad you only got one body or you could be the entire orchestra! :lol: Have you looked into cloning? O:)

no, not really.

an autoharp is a harp shaped piece of wood then there are strings acrossed half of it, and then there are chord buttons on it.(it's hard to explain :P)

a hammer dulcimer is a big piece of wood with strings all over it, and then you use hammers(pieces of wood with felt on the end.)to bang against the strings, hehe. :)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote: Haha too bad you only got one body or you could be the entire orchestra! :lol: Have you looked into cloning? O:)

no, not really.

an autoharp is a harp shaped piece of wood then there are strings acrossed half of it, and then there are chord buttons on it.(it's hard to explain :P)

a hammer dulcimer is a big piece of wood with strings all over it, and then you use hammers(pieces of wood with felt on the end.)to bang against the strings, hehe. :)
Awesome! \:D/ Don't you break the strings with the hammers, though? :-k
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:

no, not really.

you don't hammer that hard, and the hammers have a soft part that you gently hammer the strings with. There's more of a chance for the hammers to break, then the strings actually.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:

no, not really.

you don't hammer that hard, and the hammers have a soft part that you gently hammer the strings with. There's more of a chance for the hammers to break, then the strings actually.
Oh okays. :) Well why don't they make the hammers more sturdy? You go down to Home Depot, I guarantee they can get you a real sturdy hammer. \:D/
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:

no, not really.

Oh okays. :) Well why don't they make the hammers more sturdy? You go down to Home Depot, I guarantee they can get you a real sturdy hammer. \:D/
well, yeah, if you pay more you can get a really neat sturdy hammer. I was borrowing a hammer dulcimer from a lady awhile ago, and her hammers weren't very good at all. :P but yeah, they do make really exspensive hammers.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

How do you hide your blog on blogger?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

you sign into your blog, and go to your blog, and then at the top right corner, click Customize, after that, click Settings,(near the top right corner) and then click on Permissions.
change the "Anybody" to "only people I choose" and then click "Invite" so it enables it. and....it should work! if you want anybody to read it though, you have to invite them to your blog.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you! \:D/
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

You're welcome! :)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Are you siggy/avvy pics from real life? \:D/
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

yes, I took them just recently. :yes:
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Sweet! \:D/ That doesn't look so fun to spend a lot of time in, though. O.o
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

lol, believe me, it wasn't O_o ;)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

lol Did you have any fun in it with games or sledding or whatev? \:D/
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

no, I haven't sled, or done anything in the snow yet, besides playing with our dog, she loves to run around on, up and down the drifts with me. :yes: lol