Ask Joyfully!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Joyfully
Found

Ask Joyfully!

Post by Joyfully »

you may have guessed by now, but if you haven't...this is a "Ask me anything" thread!
just ask me ANYTHING!(that I could possibly know :lol:)
Last edited by Joyfully on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

In Narnia, what is Peter's sword made out of (I have no idea)?

What creature does Peter ride into battle toward the end (I do know that one)?
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

um...which book? Prince Caspian?(I haven't read all the books quite yet)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Book one, the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. :yes:
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

okay...I think these are right....I think... :-s \:D/

a. The blade was made from durable hand forged steel with acid etched lettering

b. a white unicorn.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:okay...I think these are right....I think... :-s \:D/

a. The blade was made from durable hand forged steel with acid etched lettering

b. a white unicorn.
Nice, I didn't know that. :-k Acid etched? How does that work, basically? \:D/
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

This doesn't really answer your quistion that well, I didn't really know what you meant... =P
but the sword blade is a durable hand-forged High Carbon steel features elegant acid-etched runes (lettering) along the fuller, Full tang through the handle for sturdy construction.

these quistions are hard! lol ;)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

lol That sounds cool! \:D/ I meant, what is acid-etched?
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

okay, yeah acid-etched is just some fancy lettering/patterns on the blade, I'm pretty sure. :-s
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Cool. \:D/ Would you happen to know how they're done, basically? I have no idea at all lol..
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

How are you feeling? Your status shows that you are sick. (I know how it feels when your knows is all stuffed up. :( )
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:Cool. \:D/ Would you happen to know how they're done, basically? I have no idea at all lol..
lol, wow, I don't know :noway: it would be very interesting to find out though.

Sapphire wrote:How are you feeling? Your status shows that you are sick. (I know how it feels when your knows is all stuffed up. :( )
I'm feeling a lot better today thankfully. my eyes are going back to their normal color, and my sore throat is about gone, but my nose is still bad.=P thanks for asking. =)(oh yes it is bad. =P I'm supposed to sing a song with siblings sunday morning and I have to sing a solo, so...I'm really hoping my voice is working like normal by then.)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:Cool. \:D/ Would you happen to know how they're done, basically? I have no idea at all lol..

Sapphire wrote:How are you feeling? Your status shows that you are sick. (I know how it feels when your knows is all stuffed up. :( )
I'm feeling a lot better today thankfully. my eyes are going back to their normal color, and my sore throat is about gone, but my nose is still bad.=P thanks for asking. =)(oh yes it is bad. =P I'm supposed to sing a song with siblings sunday morning and I have to sing a solo, so...I'm really hoping my voice is working like normal by then.)
Twould. :-k Oh yeah I meant to ask about your status but it slipped my mind (can you tell I have a lot to think about? :tongue2: ).. Glad to hear you'r doing better. :) What song are you singing?
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:

Twould. :-k Oh yeah I meant to ask about your status but it slipped my mind (can you tell I have a lot to think about? :tongue2: ).. Glad to hear you'r doing better. :) What song are you singing?
hehe, that's fine, yeah I can. ;)
thanks =) the song is called "Lead me to Calvary" idk if you've heard of it or now.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

You getting better still? \:D/

I don't think that I have, although from the name I would have thought so. :-k What genre/style is it?
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

um, kinda. I don't feel that much different, I still can't hear out of my 1 ear, and my eyes are still blurry and a bit red, and I'm sneezing quite a bit still, my sore throat is almost gone too, but other then that I'm feeling pretty good. :) I'm getting better though, I can tell. =D and i'm looking forward to having energy again, hehe. =)

ah, okay, it's just pretty much Gospel\bluegrass type.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:um, kinda. I don't feel that much different, I still can't hear out of my 1 ear, and my eyes are still blurry and a bit red, and I'm sneezing quite a bit still, my sore throat is almost gone too, but other then that I'm feeling pretty good. :) I'm getting better though, I can tell. =D and i'm looking forward to having energy again, hehe. =)

Christmas is in the air. O:) lol Glad you're progressing! :D

Sweet.

What'cha doing while yous sickly?
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:um, kinda. I don't feel that much different, I still can't hear out of my 1 ear, and my eyes are still blurry and a bit red, and I'm sneezing quite a bit still, my sore throat is almost gone too, but other then that I'm feeling pretty good. :) I'm getting better though, I can tell. =D and i'm looking forward to having energy again, hehe. =)

Sweet.

um, reading, schoolwork, playing music...and more, I feel quite lazy actually, but I'm not going outside because there's a blizzerd out there. =P
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

Sweet.

um, reading, schoolwork, playing music...and more, I feel quite lazy actually, but I'm not going outside because there's a blizzerd out there. =P
Yeah it's annoying when you gotta stay put for a while.. :/ Do you write stories, at all?

Have you heard of fanfiction, per chance?

What kind of music ya playin'?

What's your fav schoolwork subject?
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully14 wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

Sweet.

Yeah it's annoying when you gotta stay put for a while.. :/ Do you write stories, at all?

Have you heard of fanfiction, per chance?

What kind of music ya playin'?

What's your fav schoolwork subject?
yeah, I have written quite a few stories, quite a few good ones too...hehe ;) I have a blog of some of them.

yeah, I have a little bit.

um, bluegrass. I play the piano, bass, mandelin and guitar mostly, but sometimes play the accordion and other instrus'. :boohoo:

Math. \:D/