Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Knight Fisher wrote:Walgreens or Target?
Well, I'd rather hang out in target (lots of toys, books, movies, electronics), but I like Walgreens better as a company. My Target store always has big banners of immodest people on it. :anxious:
Knight Fisher wrote:Who's going to win, you or me? Score when asked AE +9 Odds are +2 AE because D Rose is out.
Wow, we're tied for today. \:D/ I think you'll win the night, but I'll win the week.

The only guy on my bench scored 25. :(
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

What's your favorite brand of Hot Dogs?

Macaroni? (IF you dare say Kraft...)

Lebron shouldn't hog the ball so much. Give it to Bosh!
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Knight Fisher wrote:What's your favorite brand of Hot Dogs?
Wow, umm... I have no idea.
Knight Fisher wrote:Macaroni? (IF you dare say Kraft...)
I used to like Kraft, but now it seems so bland. I think Velveeta's "shells and cheese" macaroni.
Knight Fisher wrote:Lebron shouldn't hog the ball so much. Give it to Bosh!
If it were up to me, everyone except Lebron would be benched. \:D/ He's been great this season.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

American Eagle wrote: I used to like Kraft, but now it seems so bland. I think Velveeta's "shells and cheese" macaroni.
That's exactly how I feel. :shock:

American Eagle wrote:If it were up to me, everyone except Lebron would be benched. \:D/ He's been great this season.
But D Wade is so much more clutch.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Knight Fisher wrote:
American Eagle wrote:If it were up to me, everyone except Lebron would be benched. \:D/ He's been great this season.
But D Wade is so much more clutch.
But Wade isn't on my fantasy team. ;)

snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

What program/software do you use to make avatars/sigs/sets?

Do you like the show Psych?
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

On average how many times do you sneeze a day? And thus how many times do you sneeze on average every non-leap year?

What was the funnest thing you did today?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

snubs wrote:What program/software do you use to make avatars/sigs/sets?
Paint.NET, Microsoft Paint, Picnik, Picasa, Picture2Life, and some specialty editors from time to time. I don't have Photoshop, so I use 4-5 different programs that each have certain features that give me what I want. ;)
snubs wrote:Do you like the show Psych?
I don't know what that is. :anxious:
Knight Fisher wrote:On average how many times do you sneeze a day? And thus how many times do you sneeze on average every non-leap year?
2.5 times per day. Which equals approximately 912 times per year. Assuming a sneeze takes 3 seconds, I spend 45 minutes every year sneezing. :o
Knight Fisher wrote:What was the funnest thing you did today?
I woke up, ate, schooled for hours (with some ToO browsing mixed in), changed lightbulbs in our house, unscrewed bolts from my sisters' bunk bed and moved it into a new room, ate again, worked at my job for 5 hours, then came home, slipped into my pajamas, ate some more, and am sitting here browsing more ToO. :-k I did have some fun while picking out Valentine's candy that was 90% percent off. \:D/

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Which of them. .was the funnest? :noway:

Has anything else come out of your goatee? \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

American Eagle wrote:
snubs wrote:What program/software do you use to make avatars/sigs/sets?
Paint.NET, Microsoft Paint, Picnik, Picasa, Picture2Life, and some specialty editors from time to time. I don't have Photoshop, so I use 4-5 different programs that each have certain features that give me what I want. ;)
I wanted to mess around on Paint.NET sometime. I only use Picnik, GIMP and Photoshop. Do you want Photoshop?
American Eagle wrote:
snubs wrote:Do you like the show Psych?
I don't know what that is. :anxious:
Deprived child. :noway:
Wikipedia wrote:Psych is an American detective comedy-drama television series created by Steve Franks and broadcast on USA Network. It stars James Roday as Shawn Spencer, a young crime consultant for the Santa Barbara Police Department whose "heightened observational skills"[1] and impressive detective instincts allow him to convince people that he solves cases with psychic abilities. The program also stars Dulé Hill as Shawn's best friend and reluctant partner Burton "Gus" Guster, as well as Corbin Bernsen as Shawn's captious father, Henry.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Should I make a photbucket account?

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Do you like to write?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Did you know about Gmail's JJ smiley? Just for you. Type :{ in the chatbox.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

snubs wrote:Do you want Photoshop?
If I had it, I would use it, yes.

Thanks for the Psych info. ;)
Graces4you wrote:Should I make a photbucket account?
Go for it! I don't think you will regret it.
Jesus' Princess wrote:Do you like to write?
If I have something that I want to say, then I love writing. I don't like it if I feel uninspired.
Knight Fisher wrote:Did you know about Gmail's JJ smiley? Just for you. Type :{ in the chatbox.

Wait, that's a JJ smiley? Why? \:D/

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Huh? That's weird. Oooh. You didn't follow instructions. You have to do it in the chatbox. :noway:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Knight Fisher wrote:Huh? That's weird. Oooh. You didn't follow instructions. You have to do it in the chatbox. :noway:
I did, actually. :anxious: Can you post a picture of what you see?

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Weird. Whatever. For some reason I can't post it. But it is supposed to be a guy with a mustache.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Do you like to shop at American Eagle?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

American Eagle wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:Huh? That's weird. Oooh. You didn't follow instructions. You have to do it in the chatbox. :noway:
I did, actually. :anxious: Can you post a picture of what you see?
It depends on which kind of smiley you use, because it looks different with each one.
>> Image <<
Last edited by snubs on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I was talking about the middle one.