Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

What is your definition of "hysterics"?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Invisible Ninja wrote:What is your definition of "hysterics"?
I don't have the tiniest clue! (And I decided not to copy/paste a dictionary definition. ;)) It could be related to hysterical, though, I really don't know. :)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

What is the point of total logic?

If you could read minds, who's mind would you read?

If you could talk to people with your mind, what would you say?

What is your opinion on magical toy stores?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Alderaan wrote:What is the point of total logic?
The point of total logic is when you realize I have no idea what the answer to that question is. :hithead:
Alderaan wrote:If you could read minds, who's mind would you read?
Probably Barack Obama. I really wonder if he truly believes all the garbage the liberals are dishing out will work, or if he knows it will fail but has a hidden agenda. :demonstration:
Alderaan wrote:If you could talk to people with your mind, what would you say?
I would start by saying, "Would you consider yourself to be a good person?..." and continue with the Gospel... \:D/
Alderaan wrote:What is your opinion on magical toy stores?
Well, I recently watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, and I thought it was very cliché. We have several toy stores in our area, but only one of them would be considered "magical", so I can't give a full personal opinion on them. I'll say one thing about them: they are real. \:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

American Eagle wrote:
I would start by saying, "Would you consider yourself to be a good person?..." and continue with the Gospel... \:D/
Well, I recently watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, and I thought it was very . We have several toy stores in our area, but only one of them would be considered "magical", so I can't give a full personal opinion on them. I'll say one thing about them: they are real. \:D/
1) I knew you'd say that.
2) Heh, I like Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I thought it handled the theme in a unique way.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Kairi wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Well, I recently watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, and I thought it was very . We have several toy stores in our area, but only one of them would be considered "magical", so I can't give a full personal opinion on them. I'll say one thing about them: they are real. \:D/
1) I knew you'd say that.
2) Heh, I like Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I thought it handled the theme in a unique way.
It was very "I've seen this 100 times in every Disney movie..." and "beleive in yourself and you can make anything happen!" etc. etc. don't get me started... \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Disney or Pixar?

Regular or Diet soda?

Key pads or mouses?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Disney or Pixar?
Pixar. I love almost all of thier films, in this order (I think):
The Incredibles
Ratatouille
Up
Finding Nemo
Monsters, Inc.
Toy Story 2
Cars
Toy Story
WALL-E
A Bug's Life
Ben Linus wrote:Regular or Diet soda?
Regular... and it's called "pop". \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Key pads or mouses?
Hmm... :-k Well, I use both very often, but mouses are personally easier and more convenient.

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Snow or Rain?

Mr. Whittacker or Dr. Blackguarrd?

Old layout for the ToO or the new one?

Are you having trouble finding your way around here like I am now?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Snow or Rain?
Hmm... I'll say snow, because even though I'm terrible at it, skiing is so thrilling. Both can be fun and enjoyable if you're with friends, but snow is more fun and prettier.
Ben Linus wrote:Mr. Whittacker or Dr. Blackguarrd?
Mr. Whit. There are too many incredible episodes and quotes of Whit which make him head-over-heels better, but Blackgaard still was a good villian.
Ben Linus wrote:Old layout for the ToO or the new one?
The new layout is taking some time to get used to, but I like all the new features! I'll have to say I like the new one better; there's so many new cool things! \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Are you having trouble finding your way around here like I am now?
Yeah, especially at first. But it gets easier, and I think this is all worth it. :D

Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

How many times do you witness a week?

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Nasri wrote:How many times do you witness a week?
Ooh... well, I usually go witnessing every day. God has blessed me with such great opportunity, but I usually am very afraid, and don't talk to nearly as many as I could. I'm guessing I give out about 40 tracts a week, and talk to around 5-10 people (with the Gospel).

Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Where do you give out tracts mall,school, sports camp,park etc?

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Do you have any goals in life? Things that you really want to do?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Nasri wrote:Where do you give out tracts mall,school, sports camp,park etc?
I have a mall about two streets down from my house, so I go there a lot. There are like 50 benches which people sit on throughout the day, so it creates great witnessing opportunities. I don't have any busy nearby parks, otherwise I would go to them. (I have gone witnessing at parks before, though, and I prefer it to malls.)
Ben Linus wrote:Do you have any goals in life? Things that you really want to do?
I would absolutely love to lead someone to Christ. I've planted lots of seeds, but haven't had anyone truly get saved yet (that I know of). In the long run, I want to marry and have kids, perhaps be a missionary/full-time evangelist or something of that order.

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

When was the last time you forgot to brush your teeth?

Have you ever played on a Nintendo 64?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 wrote:When was the last time you forgot to brush your teeth?
Hmm... I'm not sure. I went to a friends' house a few weeks back, and forgot my toothbrush/toothpaste. But I was able to use a new one they had. I really don't know. :-k
KODY 105 wrote:Have you ever played on a Nintendo 64?
I may have this mixed up with another old Nintendo system, but when I was younger we had one of those. There was lots of games with it, and I have awesome memories of playing Donkey Kong, skiing, The Lion King, and lots more. I think it was Nintendo 64, and it was awesome. \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Do you floss?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Do you floss?
For like the first week after I go to the dentist (every six months), yes. But after that, I lose the floss/some other reason and gradually stop. \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

:shame: Shame Shame Shame on you for not flossing everyday. ;)

Do you brush your teeth, at least?