Questions for Top

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

KODY 105 wrote:Do you play Chip's Challenge?

Do you play Pinball 3D?
No, I don't know what either of those are... :anxious:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What are the differences between the positions of Chief of Police and Mayor?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

None really, that I can tell. :anxious:

Initially on the board the mayor had more power--they both had equal admin abilities, but the mayor was sort of higher ranking and had final say, etc.

Now, I don't see that as much, in Iron Crusader's term and others recently, it seems more equal. But, meh, I just go along with whatever I&L or Catspaw say so it doesn't really matter anyway. :(
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

The Top Crusader wrote:None really, that I can tell. :anxious:

Initially on the board the mayor had more power--they both had equal admin abilities, but the mayor was sort of higher ranking and had final say, etc.

Now, I don't see that as much, in Iron Crusader's term and others recently, it seems more equal. But, meh, I just go along with whatever I&L or Catspaw say so it doesn't really matter anyway. :(
You must stand strong for what you believe on behalf of the male population of the Town of Odyssey. \:D/

I'm sure it's well known, but as a noob I know not: Where didst thy username originate?

Did if come from Latin or Greek?