Ask greencardigan a Question

you know you want to.....

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Ask greencardigan a Question

Post by greencardigan »

O.K., I'm letting all of you ask me any question. Just be warned that the government doesn't want you hearing some of my answers.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What knowledge do you have that would keep the government from approving your answers?

What inspired your username? Are you aware of what a cardigan is?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Why did you start this thread?

What makes you think we care about your opinion?

Do you think Catspaw is a dictator and should be overthrown?
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

If you are a green cartigan, why is your avi a green corgie?

What is your opinion on this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qW0Edq1KqI (PS: It's less painful to endure if you don't actually watch the music video.)

Why are their government agents banging on my bedroom door demanding who I have been talking to online in the last 24 hours?! Tell me quick, they have guns!!! :mad:
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

KODY 105 wrote:What knowledge do you have that would keep the government from approving your answers?

What inspired your username? Are you aware of what a cardigan is?
While I'm not authorized to answer your first question I can answer your second one. I've used 'greencardigan' for a while. It comes from my favorite color and favorite kind of dog, not the sweater.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

What about the other questions?! That chair wedged against the door isn't going to keep them out for much longer! *CRASH* AH! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE!!! *jumps out the window and runs through the neighborhood in her PJs*
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

JED wrote:Why did you start this thread?

What makes you think we care about your opinion?

Do you think Catspaw is a dictator and should be overthrown?
1. Because I've thought about a thread where I answer questions and now seemed like a good time to do it.

2. Nothing.

3. She is a Monarchy and should not be overthrown.

Surrender to the sound.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

*runs past in yellow-blue checkered PJs with a helicopter and gaggle of government agents following in their cars*

Hurry GC! I can't keep up this superhuman pace much longer! *dodges bullets*
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

Amethystic wrote:What is your opinion on this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qW0Edq1KqI (PS: It's less painful to endure if you don't actually watch the music video.)
It's a important pop song. Why? I'm not sure...

As for the government agents, there were hired by Jellyfish to get the secrets of the Randoms from you.

Surrender to the sound.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

*keeps running* You mean he found out where I live?! That's not very---GAH! *is shot by the agents and picked up by the helicopter, which flies away*

*the agents leave and everything looks normal*
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Are you aware of what your title means in Latin?

How well do you know Latin?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: