I'm Jugglah, so throw a question at me!

And I'll see if I can throw an answer back

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Jugglah wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Jugglah wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:What is your favorite thing/way to juggle?
I love how you phrased that: your favorite way to juggle. Because there are a ton of techniques and styles. Currently, I'm really into Claymotion, which is a very specific style of juggling that's different from any other kind. It's really appealing visually, and it's so fun to do. I can do all the 3 ball variations in this video, and I could probably do the 4 ball variations, but I haven't tried yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVhr2PZ ... annel_page
Wow, I was profound on accident again. \:D/

Is there a good site that tells all the different styles and ways and help for juggling?
Absolutely! The internet is the best place to find juggling tricks, whether it's through youtube tutorials or websites like Juggling Lab, for which I'll provide a link. It's not the most comprehensive source for tricks, but it's definitely the coolest, especially if you're a visual learner. You can click on a trick from the pattern list, then the figure will start juggling, and you can move him in any direction to get a good view of the pattern. Also, to the right of the figure, there's a sort of siteswap chart that you can click and drag to pause or slow down the juggling. And it's not only for people who already know how to juggle, either, because the first few things on the list are step by step instructions on how to juggle 3 balls.
http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/bin/example_JM.html
Woah, sweetness. \:D/

What's your favorite thing to juggle, and what number of them?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Invisible Ninja wrote: Woah, sweetness. \:D/

What's your favorite thing to juggle, and what number of them?
I like 3 balls the best, because that's what I'm best at, and I know a bunch of tricks for that number. 3 clubs would come in close second, though, because I really like passing.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Ninja Town
OK

Post by Ninja Town »

what would happen if i were to throw a ? at you?
would you catch it or kick it in half maybe?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Ninja Town wrote:what would happen if i were to throw a ? at you?
would you catch it or kick it in half maybe?
I would catch it and then twist it into a balloon animal. It would no longer look like a ? but a % instead. If I mess up, it'll end up looking like this: &.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Impressive usage of comp characters. :D

Do you like martial arts?

Do you like ninjas?

Samurai?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Invisible Ninja wrote:Impressive usage of comp characters. :D

Do you like ninjas?

Samurai?
I think it looks really cool. I don't do it, though, except for this basic self-defense class I took once.

Unfortunately, I've never spotted a ninja, but if I did, I'm sure I would like him immediately (unless he was trying to assassinate me, of course).

I don't know much about them, but I expect I will, because I'm planning on reading "The Samurai" by Shusaku Endo in the near future. Hey, lucky you - you just got a sneak preview about the reading contest! \:D/ (Don't expect it too soon, though. It's about nine books away from where I am now on my list.)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Jugglah wrote:

Do you like ninjas?

Samurai?
I think it looks really cool. I don't do it, though, except for this basic self-defense class I took once.

Unfortunately, I've never spotted a ninja, but if I did, I'm sure I would like him immediately (unless he was trying to assassinate me, of course).

I don't know much about them, but I expect I will, because I'm planning on reading "The Samurai" by Shusaku Endo in the near future. Hey, lucky you - you just got a sneak preview about the reading contest! \:D/ (Don't expect it too soon, though. It's about nine books away from where I am now on my list.)
You could juggle and defend yourself at the same time. \:D/

Me neither, but I luv 'em anyways. \:D/ Amazing agility and invisibility. :yes:

Oh, what kind of book is it? Historical fiction?

Woah, organized. \:D/ I just kind of read on a need-to-read basis. :D
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

How does LASIK surgery work?

Have you ever considered dyeing your hair jet black?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

When did you first start juggling?
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Jugglah wrote:

Do you like ninjas?

Samurai?

You could juggle and defend yourself at the same time. \:D/

Me neither, but I luv 'em anyways. \:D/ Amazing agility and invisibility. :yes:

Oh, what kind of book is it? Historical fiction?

Woah, organized. \:D/ I just kind of read on a need-to-read basis. :D
Yep, it's historical fiction. And it takes place in Mexico. I was like :-s , but apparently it's about 17th century Japanese diplomats to Mexico, so that makes more sense.

I don't usually make lists of stuff to read, but I occasionally do in the summer - especially this summer with the contest and all.
Odyssey wrote:How does LASIK surgery work?

Have you ever considered dyeing your hair jet black?
You go in blurry, and you come out clear. And it costs a bunch of money. That's all I know.

I never considered dyeing my hair at all, until last week, when I went to a concert and decided to go a little wild. It looks pink, but it's really red. I would never get pink. And to answer your original question, I like my hair blonde, so I wouldn't want to potentially ruin it.

Termite wrote:When did you first start juggling?
I learned when I was 13. And it was an immediate passion for me. While I'm in the picture sharing mood, I'll post a new juggling one I've got. It's from my church's preschool VBS. They had a carnival theme, and it was really cute.

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What concert did you attend and why did you "go wild"? What was the desired outcome of the highlight, and did you achieve it? I suppose the purpose of those would be to attract attention.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Odyssey wrote:What concert did you attend and why did you "go wild"? What was the desired outcome of the highlight, and did you achieve it? I suppose the purpose of those would be to attract attention.
It was the annual "Faith, Family, & Freedom" concert hosted by my local Christian radio station. The artists were PureNRG (bleh), Matthew West, and Natalie Grant. So it was pretty much the tamest concert you could ever go to. Anyway, I was a volunteer at the event, and at a point where we didn't have to work, some of the volunteers got our hair dyed because there was nothing else worthwhile to do. And I don't know, I'm not the kind of person who always has to be the center of attention, I just did it for fun. I wouldn't have done it if it were permanent or anything.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

What happened to the spyfox avatar? :(
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

JESUS1S4LIVE wrote:What happened to the spyfox avatar? :(
I rotate through the avatars that I like, and sometimes I find a new one. I'm not hating on the Fox, I just needed a change. :D
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

What is the capital of Norway?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Invisible Ninja wrote:What is the capital of Norway?
Oslo, unless I'm mistaken.