Questions for Shadowfax

The new fad...eh...kind of.

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Shadowfax

Questions for Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

So, ask away \:D/
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Why did you stop rpging? :insane:
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

JED wrote:Why did you stop rpging? :insane:
Well, I didn't have enough time to read 3 pages or so of posts a day (you guys sure posted alot :D ), still follow it, and write posts myself. So it was taking up alot of my time. So I decided to leave it \:D/
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Why didn't you atleast tell us? Strong put a discussion thread SPECIFICALLY for that. :cry:
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

JED wrote:Why didn't you atleast tell us? Strong put a discussion thread SPECIFICALLY for that. :cry:
Well, I PM'd Strong to tell you and take over my two characters \:D/ Oh, and the discussion wasn't around then.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Shadowfax, have you ever changed your name for longer than a day?

Also, who made your userbar?! I want one!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

KODY 105 wrote:Shadowfax, have you ever changed your name for longer than a day?

Also, who made your userbar?! I want one!
Question #1: Yes, I have. I used to be "ILoveRichardMaxwell", but I changed it to "Solstice" for quite a while. I just think "Shadowfax" matches me \:D/

Question #2: My userbar is quite awesome, isn't it? ;) Well, the wonderful Fei made it for me! Isn't she awesome? \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Do you know what a solstice is, may I inquire?

I thought your userbar looked like something Fei would make! I had a request in her shop for a userbar as well, but she's really busy...

So you're a RM junkie as well? How well do you know DAM?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

If you were to be stuck in front of LotR movies for a whole month, what would happen to you? \:D/
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

KODY 105 wrote:Do you know what a solstice is, may I inquire?

I thought your userbar looked like something Fei would make! I had a request in her shop for a userbar as well, but she's really busy...

So you're a RM junkie as well? How well do you know DAM?
Question #1: Yes, I do, as a matter of fact \:D/
A Solstice happens two times a year, when the sun is at it's greatest distance from the celestial equator. I was also told it means 'Hope' ;)
It is also my nickname in real life :D

Question #2: Oh yes, of course I'm a RM junkie! But, you see, I prefer to be called A Richard Maxwell-lover ;) Well, I only know DAM from the ToO, but we are pretty good friends. She is writing an AWESOME RM story for me right now \:D/
JesusIsAlive wrote:If you were to be stuck in front of LotR movies for a whole month, what would happen to you? \:D/
*thinks thoughtfully* I actualy might come on the ToO after watching them for a month, and then post a whole thread with the EXACT words from all the movies off heart :inlove: Oh, and earn alot of posting money \:D/
And then I will decide that my username is too old, so I will change it to something non-LOTR :D
And then I will hide from LOTR for a few more months :-k
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

If there was to be a showdown of computer nerds and hackers which team would win:

Team Richard Maxweel + Gerti Giggles

or

Team Eugene Meltsner + Carmen Cortez

I guess the Spy Kids are on my mind for some reason. :anxious:

So, what do you think?
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Who is better: Garrett or Dr. Cadel?

Oh, and which is better: Crushing over a dead guy, a fictional character, or a hotty in real life from the school you go to?
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Amethystic wrote:If there was to be a showdown of computer nerds and hackers which team would win:

Team Richard Maxweel + Gerti Giggles

or

Team Eugene Meltsner + Carmen Cortez

I guess the Spy Kids are on my mind for some reason. :anxious:

So, what do you think?
Well, Carmen is more of a hacker than Gerti, and Richard is more of a hacker than Eugene...

*clears throat* Ok, I made my decision. Neither! Besides, I don't want Richard to do anymore hacking :( And he is NOT a computer nerd :noway:
I absolutely HATE Carmen (she isn't allowed to hack, says her mom, anyways), Gerti works for the S.O.S....she isn't allowed to hack! And it wouldn't be very Christian-like for Eugene do do some more hacking :shame: He is a comp geek though... :-k
DAM wrote:Who is better: Garrett or Dr. Cadel?

Oh, and which is better: Crushing over a dead guy, a fictional character, or a hotty in real life from the school you go to?
Question #1: Sorry, don't know who they are :(

Question #2: DEAD GUYS ARE AWESOME! Look at it this way: They'll never break your heart \:D/
Fictional Characters? *sigh*... :inlove: Well, you know where it'll go from there :D
Hottys in real life? Don't fall for them DAM! I love you too much!!! :-#

So, I think it's fictional characters for you, honey \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

It is the O.S.S. and Gerti is too a hacker! Remember in SK2 where she reprograms the amusement park ride and she sabotages the transmooker?
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Amethystic wrote:It is the O.S.S. and Gerti is too a hacker! Remember in SK2 where she reprograms the amusement park ride and she sabotages the transmooker?
Exactly what came to mind when I read about Gerti hacking ;)

Ok fine, she hacks! But...*tries to think of a reasonable response*...ok, you win :(
Last edited by Shadowfax on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

*BUMP* Woah, that bump was weird. :-k
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Does your username have a last name?
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

KODY 105 wrote:Does your username have a last name?
Blackgaard, of course! Catspaw's my mom... >_>
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

How do you spell the capital city's name of PRC?

What is your favorite class?
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

KODY 105 wrote:How do you spell the capital city's name of PRC?

What is your favorite class?
*Cough* No idea.

Other than P.E.? ;) Probably Language Arts.