Ask KODY 105

... where you ask the radio station any reasonable question

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Ask KODY 105

Post by KODY 105 »

Welcome to the official "Ask KODY 105" thread. Here you may ask the radio station any reasonable question. Please keep all questions clean and clear.

Ambiguity is discouraged, as an ambiguous question will only lead to an even more ambiguous answer.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Kody can you donate me some money?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jacob E. Doyle wrote:Kody can you donate me some money?
Yes, I can, JED. What I do is I click on your Image button. Then I click on the [ Donate ] button.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

May you actually donate me money? As in transfer some of your toobucks to my account? if you don't I will understand but i will be extremely mad :x
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jacob E. Doyle wrote:May you actually donate me money? As in transfer some of your toobucks to my account? if you don't I will understand but i will be extremely mad :x
I think I have donated quite enough for one month. Ask me in November. You may be thinking that this is simply a ploy to get him to post in the future. You would be partially correct! I do want business, but JED had only asked if I was capable of donating. I did answer his first question, but I will donate a small sum now.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

hey I was just kidding :-s
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

What do you believe about the continuity of the conciousness of cheese and it's relativity to the space-time continuum due to it's alignment with the rotation of the universe?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Amethystic wrote:What do you believe about the continuity of the conciousness of cheese and it's relativity to the space-time continuum due to it's alignment with the rotation of the universe?
I believe that the continuity will not affect our current space-time continuum as we know it. I believe that the other continua may experience difficulties with the alignment along the vertical axes, but other than that, I forsee no potential problems. Cheese aside, we are in no eminent danger.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

KODY 105 wrote:
Amethystic wrote:What do you believe about the continuity of the conciousness of cheese and it's relativity to the space-time continuum due to it's alignment with the rotation of the universe?
I believe that the continuity will not affect our current space-time continuum as we know it. I believe that the other continua may experience difficulties with the alignment along the vertical axes, but other than that, I forsee no potential problems. Cheese aside, we are in no eminent danger.
If the continuity of the conciousness of cheese were to cease, would its multi-universal bond with the responding cheeses cause SivartM's substitute brain to cease functions? It's made out of cheese.

And I know this one already, so you'd better get it right!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Amethystic wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:
If the continuity of the conciousness of cheese were to cease, would its multi-universal bond with the responding cheeses cause SivartM's substitute brain to cease functions? It's made out of cheese.

And I know this one already, so you'd better get it right!
If the continuity was to ever cease (which would never happen, given the fact that cheese is made from processed hamster milk), then SivartM's brain would indeed cease to function. The emotions of all those hamster deaths would shrivel SivartM's brain beyond recognition, even the recognition of his closest associates.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

what was your former username?
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

StrongNChrist wrote:what was your former username?
I used to use the pseudonym "KODY 105 Cryin Brian Dern." I dropped the "Cryin Brian Dern" part when my dad found out that he is not a nice person and insisted that I change it. Now I go by "KODY 105" or "K1." Some people call me Kody, but I prefer "K1," ergo my avatar.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

How do you make an avator? I've never figured that out.
Why is Cryin' Brian Durn not a nice guy? (actually I kinda like him. not that much though!)
How do you post in smaller letters? or in white? I can't seem to do that.
Can I keep asking questions or is this enough? :D
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

StrongNChrist wrote:How do you make an avator? I've never figured that out.
Why is Cryin' Brian Durn not a nice guy? (actually I kinda like him. not that much though!)
How do you post in smaller letters? or in white? I can't seem to do that.
Can I keep asking questions or is this enough? :D
Post as many as you want here! The questions mean people acknowledge and enjoy my presence here. May I ask you another question here? How do you read the small font, may I inquire?

I use Photoshop to make a PNG file. Microsoft Paintbrush that comes with Windows can do simple graphics, but Photoshop can do many special functions, including layers, lighting effects, and layer effects. I use Photoshop 7, which is years old now, but it has more features than I can ever understand!

Cryin' Bryan Dern is a shock jock. He gets paid money to insult people, for that what a shock jock does. The AIO writing team uses his character for comic relief and small plotlines.

To post in small letters, type what appears in the "code" box below:

Code: Select all

[size=7]This is size seven font.[/size]  This is normal font size.
You may use any size font you want within reason. (I have successfully used size zero before!) Discretion regarding sizes above forty is advised.

To post words with special colors, type in:

Code: Select all

[color=red]This is red font.[/color]
Using #hexadecimal color codes also works, but this is very technical and probably most users here do not use that. Sticking to regular colors such as red and blue is advised.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

something like this?

did it work?

I like red and blue.

what's your favorite color?
do you like the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything?
Do you like Star Wars?
Who's your favorite character on AIO?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

StrongNChrist wrote:something like this?

did it work?

I like red and blue.

what's your favorite color?
do you like the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything?
Do you like Star Wars?
Who's your favorite character on AIO?
Yes. That worked very well!

My favorite color is red. Specifically #BF0000 in hex. I base a lot of my Photoshop artwork on that color.

I do like the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. I remember the original VeggieTales they appeared in. I have not, however, seen the Pirates movie released recently.

I do not like Star Wars. My mother thinks that it is too "mystical" with certain plot elements. Plus, I have never seen the movies. I am a Trekkie, though. Ah- to each his own.

My favorite character in Adventures in Odyssey is Eugene Meltsner. His expansive vocabulary astounds me. I wish I could speak like he. I wish I could emulate Wooton in his personality. He is friends with everybody! I wish I had meatspace friends like Wooton does.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

have you seen the very first Veggietales movie?

what's Trekkie?
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Who is your favourite Star Trek Character?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

StrongNChrist wrote:have you seen the very first Veggietales movie?

what's Trekkie?
The first episode, or full length movie Jonah? I have seen both. The first episode was "Where's God When I'm S-s-scared?" I do have that on VHS.

Trekkie is a term for a fan of Star Trek. Some people use the term Trekker, but this Trekkie/Trekker debate is still unsettled. I don't mind using either term. I specifically am a fan of Star Trek: The Original Series, initialed ST: TOS.

Shadowfax wrote:Who is your favourite Star Trek Character?
My favorite character is Spock. I like all things Vulcan (Star Trek Vulcan, not the false god). He is so logical and to-the-point. I wish I could communicate in such a streamlined manner as he.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

do you know which movie Veggietales did in '91?

(hey, I'm in a veggietale mood :D)

Is this helping your business? (sp?)

Are you good at spelling?