ask a Sonuna (and/or her RP characters)

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Do you like watching anime?

do you like reading manga?
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Yes. I don't read much in the way of manga as an actual book, mostly I read it on a computer screen (for the same reason as most of my reading is online now).
I dislike people who believe that because of its style anime/manga is inherently 'better', but I also dislike people who overreact to its growing popularity by claiming that it's inherently 'worse'. Combined, this means I don't get along with a large percentage of people on the Internet...
Ultimately, a lot of my favorite series are those that combine aspects of Western and Japanese animation.

my thoughts on animes let me show you them
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.