Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Do you ever visit the irc.odyssey.chat chat room?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 :hug: Great to hear from you again.

No, I don't frequent the chat - maybe once a year for a special event going on.
he/him | law student | spartan | christian | bleeding-heart activist

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Your signature currently describes you as a law student. Do you know what type of law you wish to pursue? Is that something a student can decide?

2. What era of AIO is your favorite, and why?
3. What era of AIO do you care about the least, and why?
4. Favorite kind of snack/candy?
5. A train leaves the station heading east at 50mph, approaching another train who leaves a station heading west at 28.88 mph. They started 150km apart. Assuming an easterly wind of 3mph, at what mile distance from the west origin point will the trains collide?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

1. I'm actually no longer a law student. Graduated from law school, took the bar exam, waiting on results, hoping to be a licensed attorney in a few weeks. I presently work for a law firm that does about everything, so the type of law I will ultimately practice is still up in the air. I'm flexible.

2. For me, the Novacom saga was the pinnacle of AIO. It had everything, and I've listened to every episode so many times. As an alternative, I deeply love the Barclay era; Aloha Oy, Christmas episodes, Pokenberry Falls, roadtrip to Florida. :inlove:

3. Honestly, everything after Album 50. The reset with Andre Stojka as Whit and the introduction of the Parkers just started to lose me. I was also 16-years-old when it released, and I was starting to age out of wonder and excitement. ( :( ) I liked bits and pieces thereafter, but the show gradually lost me, and I stopped listening. I don't think the show got objectively worse, but I got subjectively less interested.

4. Nachos and/or Reeses.

5. I have no idea. This isn't the kind of thing my brain can compute, assuming it can be solved. The wind seems like a red herring because we already know the speed of the trains. I also don't know how to convert miles to kilometers, which is sad (I failed to really learn the metric system).
he/him | law student | spartan | christian | bleeding-heart activist

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.

Return to “Questions for...”