Almost 15,000 posts!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Almost 15,000 posts!

Post by Bob »

Somebody has gotten 14,919 posts!

I felt this accomplishment is worth commemorating. The Town certainly wouldn't be what it is today without bookworm's personality and many contributions.

The first ten* people to post here will get to give free money!

~ ~ ~

* Terms and conditions in the spoiler below. Read if 1) you are thinking about posting, and 2) you are not bookworm; otherwise, do not read it, until after I make a post in this topic saying that you may read it.
By posting here and becoming one of the ten, you're agreeing to send bookworm an amount of money once we've gotten 10 people. This 10 obviously excludes bookworm. I am one of the 10, so at the time of posting this, that means there's 9 to go. As customary the exact amount of money should be a secret, so I'll get in touch with y'all to let you know how much; it will be an amount all of us are capable of. If you're not comfortable making that commitment, do not post here until after the 10 member mark has been met. This should be a fun twist and reversal of the usual dynamic.
Last edited by Bob on Sun May 17, 2020 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Congrats on the post accomplishment Bookworm.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Yay! Let's go bookworm! Thanks for all you've contributed throughout the years! I appreciate you running so many events and adding the games into the chat. And I'm sure many more that I have no clue about! :D \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Oh my gosh, I somehow never saw this thread until just now!

This is so thoughtful, thank you Bob! :)

And kudos on reversing my traditional giveaway, that made me chuckle quite a bit. (I read the spoiler, I figured since it was related to a feature that is no longer functional it wasn't required to wait on your ok anymore.)

It's too bad we lost the money mod before your idea could come to fruition, I would have been interested to see what people decided to donate.