Vote for your Thirty-Second Mayor and Chief of Police

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!

Do you want Team International Paperclip to lead the ToO for the next four months?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 23

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Vote for your Thirty-Second Mayor and Chief of Police

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

It's that time yet again - the thirty-second Town of Odyssey election is coming to a close, and it's time for all of you to vote for the team that you would like to see lead the ToO for the next four months. Since we only have one team, your choice is to vote yes or no to have this team lead the ToO. Voting yes means you want Team International Paperclip, consisting of Bren, Moontide, Paula, SirWhit, and Jehoshaphat to lead the ToO for the next four months. Voting no means you want myself as the only admin, with the knowledge that I would need to appoint several moderators to help me out for the best interests of the board, since I cannot be on the ToO all day.

The election/referendum will be held from Saturday, June 17 to Monday, June 20 with the results being revealed immediately afterwards. (My apologies - I should have put the poll up last night, but I forgot. To ensure three days of voting time, the poll will extend into Monday.)
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

1st vote!! \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Aww I was sooo close. I saw that it still had zero views, and was like YUSSSS but no, snubsy beat me :lol:
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I have cast my vote. Feel free to look over our platform =one more time by clicking my signature.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

7th vote!
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

9th vote.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I am vote 15!