**Jason and Mitch: The Contest**

On my Blog

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Wooton Z. Bassett
OK

**Jason and Mitch: The Contest**

Post by Wooton Z. Bassett »

First things first: You cannot participate in this contest if you have not read all 8 instalments of Jason and Mitch: Secret Agents. You are able to on my blog (http://unofficialaioblog.blogspot.com) At the end of instalment 8 of Jason and Mitch: SA, Jason, Mitch, Monty, and Jared begin planning to pull of the ultimate scheme. Monty is going pretend that Jason, Mitch, and Jared are his prisoners, then he is going to turn them over to the Whisperer. Why would they pull of a crazy stunt like this, you ask? Well, while they are captured by the Whisperer they are going to find a way to infiltrate the most secret part of his base, steal his files, arrest him, then escape. And you......yes you.....are going to help Jason and Mitch and Jared pull this off. How? Weeeeelllll.........

Write an exciting conclusion to instalment 8. All ages can participate. Send your finished instalment to either.....
A. My email: [email protected]
or
B. Private Message me on the Soda Shop Message Boards My username on there is Wretched Sinner. (http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/index.php)
or
C. You can post your instalment in this forum thread.
or
D. I prefer you use A or B or C but if you must you can post your instalment as a blog comment.

I doubt I will receive many entries. Once I have received some entries I will open a poll both on the Soda Shop and on my blog and on the Campbell county MB and on the ToO so people can vote for which instalment they think is best. The winner's instalment shall be featured on my Jason and Mitch page and 2nd and 3rd places will be posted on my main blog page.

This contest starts..........NOW!
I'm on the Soda Shop and Campbell County Message Boards.

Check out unofficialaioblog.blogspot.com/

Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

And, what is the purpose of this? I don't see how we can participate.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

It appears to be writing contest. You would submit your ending to his fanfic. However, this contest was posted in 2013, so I would be surprised if this contest is still going.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Oh, wow. Yes, Ok ;)
(I don't write anyway, count me out)
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin