Interested?

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

I can help with that. I know some stuff about the old republic, and the New Republic as well- :yes:

Mostly book knowledge though.
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I'd be interested as well.

I don't really know anything much about Star Wars though, other than the movies.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Galaxy X wrote:Would anyone be interested in another Starwars RPG? Like maybe like in the days of the old republic? I think it would be fun.

I'm in. Oh, I'm in. :yes:
*insert provocative quote here*
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I may be interested too, Galaxy X.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Okay, I've been kinda looking around Wookieepedia and I can't really find a lot on The Old Republic (And I'm to lazy to read it all) So, either I could just make it up from what I already know. Or I could do maybe something from maybe in between 2 movies...IDK. What do you guys think? I would really like to do The Old Republic.

EDIT: Oh, and Scion, that would help a lot.
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

I could PM you what I know or I could meet up with you in the Chat Room and discuss what I know. Whichever is easier for you.
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

I can do either. I'll PM you.
Last edited by Galaxy X on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Galaxy X wrote:Would anyone be interested in another Starwars RPG? Like maybe like in the days of the old republic? I think it would be fun.
Like Scion it would depend on the story for me too.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bold4god
OK

Post by bold4god »

I started a sign up for a horse stable RPG, but I have only gotten one person who signed up, I am wondering if any one else is interested? or should I just close it? because there is no point in having just 2 people. Tell me what you think.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I personally wouldn't be interested... :-k but if it's going well I wouldn't shut it down.

\:D/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Would anyone be interested in a RPG in where warriors of all different eras (like past medieval times e.g. knights, ninjas, pirates, swords, bow and arrows, present semi technological times e.g. Navy, Army, Secret Service, and future advanced technological times, laser guns, Haloish warriors) are though they don't know it, brought together by God to fight strange creatures. What do you all think?
Last edited by UNCLEBITTLES on Tue May 31, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

That sounds pretty good Yanny.
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Yeah- but you'll have to be very careful about the God bringing them all together part... otherwise there'll be offended people left and right.
ImageImageImage

Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

What do you mean? Why would it offend?
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Well, to me personally it would be offending if somebody were to "play" God at some point.

Just for an example. I don't know maybe it's just me. :-k
ImageImageImage

UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Scion's Light wrote:Well, to me personally it would be offending if somebody were to "play" God at some point.

Yes I agree, no one will be playing God. I'm going to go ahead and make the sign up.
Last edited by UNCLEBITTLES on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Scion's Light wrote:Well, to me personally it would be offending if somebody were to "play" God at some point.

O.k. that totally makes sense. I see what you mean now. :yes:
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

I have the Sign Up up. Need people to start.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Here is the thread, if some of you do not wish to have to go to search for it ;)

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&p=944248#p944248
*insert provocative quote here*
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

I have an idea!
As if the world doesn't have enough problems, genetic manipulation has changed the very image of how people see Science. Unbeknown to anyone, a secret organization- surprisingly supported by its own finances and efforts without any help from any government- launched an attempt to force the ordinary Human being to evolve. At first the experiments were contained and controlled, that is until something went wrong. Random people then started showing strange "powers", such as unnatural strength and super human sensory functions. But it didn't stop there, there were a few people who showed "supernatural" prowess, but very few of them survived their own abilities for long. Over the years the U.S. Government has done its best to keep things under wraps and secret, away from the general knowledge of the public. Things got harder when these new abilities seemed to adapt to suit Human DNA, allowing the individuals to live longer and to control their newfound abilities. So what happens when a group of kids start showing these attributes, and are confronted with the decision of either military confinement and study, or personal bodyguards and surveillance cameras? What would happen when the secret organization, the very same who had started this whole mess, starts to collect these people for their own gains and purposes? Well, you tell me! :-
ImageImageImage