Edit that quote!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Gaberk wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:Okay, why do we have to start over...? My screen is way too big...I like it better when I can see so many quotes. :mrgreen:
O.o Okay then...I thought you had a super amazingly awesome laptop, that can turn into a rocket ship from time to time... (right?) :? But, maybe you got a huge plasma tv screen, and use it as a fireplace for your marshmallows. 8-)
Ummmmmmmmmmmm...What??? What makes you think I haven't eaten all the marshmallows in the whole world??
Nothing makes me think that. ^_^ Stop getting the wrong impression. :noway:
I need to start reading my posts the whole way through, I keep messing them up! :x Do it, right now, you lazy reader. *shames self*
Heh, grammar mistakes don't bother me. Don't put yourself down! I think people should stop worrying about their grammar so much.... Not that many people freak out about it.... (except my annoying brother)
O_O

:shock:

Okaaaaaay, then. I didn't think you would completely insult you're brother here... but whatever. :P (these twelve-year-olds have know idea how to kid around online....)
:lol: I am soooooooooo gullible. xP
Bahahaha. Yes you are! :P You totally fell for that. I can't stop laughing. :lol:
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Gaberk wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:Okay, why do we have to start over...? My screen is way too big...I like it better when I can see so many quotes. :mrgreen:
O.o Okay then...I thought you had a super amazingly awesome laptop, that can turn into a rocket ship from time to time... (right?) :? But, maybe you got a huge plasma tv screen, and use it as a fireplace for your marshmallows. 8-)
Ummmmmmmmmmmm...What??? What makes you think I haven't eaten all the marshmallows in the whole world??
I need to start reading my posts the whole way through, I keep messing them up! :x Do it, right now, you lazy reader. *shames self*
Heh, grammar mistakes don't bother me. Don't put yourself down! I think people should stop worrying about their grammar so much.... Not that many people freak out about it.... (except my annoying brother)
O_O

Okaaaaaay, then. I didn't think you would completely insult you're brother here... but whatever. :P (these twelve-year-olds have know idea how to kid around online....)
Bahahaha. Yes you are! :P You totally tripped for that. I can't stop laughing. :lol:
It's supposed to be edit the quote, not change it completely..... *sigh*
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Gaberk wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
O_O

Okaaaaaay, then. I didn't think you would completely insult your brother here... but whatever. :P (these twelve-year-olds have know idea how to kid around online....)
Bahahaha. Yes you are! :P You totally tripped for that. I can't stop laughing. :lol:
It's supposed to be "Change the quote completely", not simply edit it..... *sigh*
Can you change more than the quote immediately before your own?
Also, why must we say "Catspaw is [some flattering adjective]" on our profile?
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

Connie G. wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Gaberk wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
O_O

Okaaaaaay, then. I didn't think you would completely insult your brother here... but whatever. :P (these twelve-year-olds have know idea how to kid around online....)
It's supposed to be "Change the quote completely", not simply edit it..... *sigh*
Also, why must we say "Catspaw is [some disgusting adjective]" on her computer?
No, and I am not sure.
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

Sameria_ZX wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Gaberk wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
O_O

No, but I do it all the time because I cheat. 8-) And I am not sure, because it's hard for me to learn things.
:shock: I am being very rude with that quote change... Shame on me! :shame:

And Connie, the "Catspaw is etc" determines your rank, just as ice cream flavors determine your rank on the SS. The rank just means how many posts you have, I believe.
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Gaberk wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
O_O

No, but I do it all the time because I cheat. 8-) And I am not sure, because it's hard for me to learn things.

And Connie, the "Catspaw is etc" determines your rank, just as ice cream flavors determine your rank on the SS. The rank just means how many posts you have made, I believe.
That is just too good to edit. :p
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Gaberk wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Sameria_ZX wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Paula wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
O_O

And Connie, the "Catspaw is etc" determines your rank, just as ice cream flavors determine your rank on the SS. The rank just means how many posts you have made, I believe.
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring....I'm not even going to edit it.
:sniff: Fine...insult me. I guess I deserve it since I'm such a despicable human being... *wonders away and cries under a fence post* :mecry:
Last edited by Pianoman on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaberk
Not as new

Post by Gaberk »

:D Fine...love me. I guess I deserve it since I'm such a wonderful human being... *wonders away and luaghs under a tree* :)

*Another restart*

Btw OxR, I know that that was actually you who wrote that, I was being sarcastic... Only, it's hard to portray your tone of voice through such an inadequate system.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Gaberk wrote:
:D Fine...love me. I guess I deserve it since I'm such a wonderful human being... *wonders away and luaghs under a tree* :)

*Another star is born*

Btw OxR, I know that that was actually the president who wrote that, I was being insulted... Only, it's hard to portray the color of your hair precisely through such an inadequate system.
What do you get when it rains all day three days in a row?

Well... A lot of water... and a very wet dog :P
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Btw OxR, I know that that was actually the president who wrote that, I was being insulted... Only, it's hard to portray the color of your hair precisely through such an inadequate system.
What do you get when you use -_-?

Well you get a very upset Paula and a smack =P
HAHA you speak truth Steppay ;)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Uh, no, not at all Steppy.I'm a very nice person, and laid back.
Oh, right. :shame: :^o
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Oh, that's right. I forgot today was the day "nice Paula" was on the ToO. \:D/
Paula has multiple personalities? 0_o WUUUUTTTT? When did this happen? She's always had the same personality when we talked... most of the time. :anxious:
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Paula has multiple personalities. :yes: This happened because of her appearance on the chat... She's always been an evil monster at home... most of the time. :anxious:
Dear Paula, don't worry about what they say. You are a perfect angel. :yes:
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Lizzy88 wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Paula has multiple personalities. :yes: This happened because of her appearance on the chat... She's always been an evil monster at home... most of the time. :anxious:
Dear Paula, don't ever listen to what they say. It's always been my policy ;)
Wow...
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Countess

Post by Countess »

Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Yeah...
Super strange game! :shock:
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Yeah...
THIS GAME IS SUPER AWESOME I LOVE IT :mrgreen:
MissFriendship, I'm glad you like the game. It is entertaining to us all.
Countess

Post by Countess »

Lizzy88 wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Yeah...
MissFriendship, I hate it. It is distracting to us all.
I can see that. :lol:
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Miss Friendship wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Yeah...
Um, really? I don't think so... :-s
It's ovvious. She loved Rob more.
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

Lizzy88 wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Yeah...
It's dumb. She loved Rob more.
Pardon? What does that mean?
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Sameria_ZX wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Connie G. wrote:
Paula wrote:
Lizzy88 wrote:
Gaberk wrote:

*Another star is born*

Yeah...
It's dumb. She loved Rob more.
OH WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE QUOTE STUFF LIKE THAT??
Calm down, Sammyzax, just imagine what it might be... :P
Last edited by Lizzy88 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.