The Armitage Shanks Petition

Now available at your local internet!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Stop for just a moment and think.

When was the last time you heard from Johnny Cash? How about Mister Rogers? Armitage Shanks?
The powers that be have decided to silence these individuals. As matter of fact, I have it on good authority that unless something changes, none of the above listed individuals will be ever be heard from again. Isn't that a shame?
You can make a difference, however.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is with greatest pride and deepest pleasure that I give to you:

Here is an opportunity for you to make a public statement to the powers that be that the Odyssey community wants one of the greatest characters of all time back on the air. Now You can be heard. You and you alone can get Armitage Shanks back on upcoming episodes of AiO. Make your mark on the petition by posting here or PMing me with your comments.

Sign today and make a difference in someone's life.

Thank you,

David O
Not dead yet.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Well, the man who played Armitage, Bernard Erhard,died in 2000.
Brian Cummings played him in 2 episodes of 2002. ( as well as the chairman.) They sounded a lot different. Plus Armitage died in 2002, in the Novacom saga, voiced by Cunmings.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:Well, the man who played Armitage, Bernard Erhard,died in 2000.
Brian Cummings played him in 2 episodes of 2002. ( as well as the chairman.) They sounded a lot different. Plus Armitage died in 2002, in the Novacom saga, voiced by Cunmings.
In spite of what They may have thrown at us to dissuade us in our quest, we shall not waver. Let nothing to stand in the way of bringing a great man to his former glory.

Please, sign the petition. Join together with me, and We shall overcome!
Yes, I am and have since before this petitions formation been aware of the fact that Mr. Echard passed away. That didn't stop me from trying to get him back. This is all a joke. :P
Not dead yet.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Yes! Add me name to the petition! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

i whould but he's dead how can they bring him back thair not going to rais him from the dead.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

fatlooy wrote:i whould but he's dead how can they bring him back thair not going to rais him from the dead.
My thoughts exactly.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

David O wrote: When was the last time you heard from Johnny Cash?
He just had a brand new CD come out on the 4th of July, actually. O:)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes! The petition returns! \:D/ Good idea, David O - it's never too late for the truth to prevail! And prevail it must! :x Since Shadowpaw signed, I see no reason that I should do otherwise! And Azheim signed too - what an amazing and splendiferous event! :shock: This is definitely the kind of movement I want to be part of - sign me up! You can add me to the petition with the comment "If Shadowpaw wants Armotage Shanks back, then so do I!" or something nice and tasteful like that. O:)