AIO Dreams

Inspired by Kris' "I have a dream" thread.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

AIO Dreams

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

This is where you can post weird dreams concerning AIO characters. Sadly, I have never had one. :(

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Funny you should bring this up...

Since I started listening to AIO over 12 years ago, I can't remember ever having a dream related to the show.......until two days ago. Two days ago, I had a dream that I was getting married to Katrina in a few days! It was truly the most awkward dream I've ever had, because, in the dream, I didn't want the wedding that weekend (I had something else I wanted to do), and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to marry her, but her parents were forcing me to. I don't remember what happened. And other than Katrina and her parents, there weren't any AIO characters or locations in the dream. While it wasn't a nightmare, the whole thing felt very unpleasant.

I can't say that I've ever had a crush of any kind on Katrina, so I have no idea what caused this dream. I'm not even sure why I shared this...it's kind of embarrassing. :anxious: :oops:
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:lol: Sorry, Applesauce, but it sound funny, at least to me. I hope that you don't have to marry Katrina again - Eugene might not like it. :(

I would love to have a really good AIO related dream, but if I have had one, I forgot it. :(
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

When Whit was about to return from the Middle East, I dreamed about Connie going to the airport to pick him up. I wasn't actually in my dream, but I saw Connie about to leave the airport in her car, and heard her say to herself, "Let's see...did I forget anything at the airport? Oh, Whit!" #-o She had forgotten to pick Whit up at his gate--and I'm sure that was her main reason for being at the airport in the first place! What a weird dream.

Also, once I dreamed about meeting Hal Smith. Towards the end of the dream I thought, This is weird. How can he be here talking to me? He's dead. I wasn't scared or anything (as if I thought he was a ghost); I just thought it was weird.

--Kris Doyle
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I can't talk about any of my dreams on a G-rated board! :mecry: *Goes to the Blackgaard Manor*

One time I dreamt that Connie married Dr. Blackgaard... and then Rachael killed Connie or knocked her out or something.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Rachael wrote:I can't talk about any of my dreams on a G-rated board! :mecry: *Goes to the Blackgaard Manor*

One time I dreamt that Connie married Dr. Blackgaard... and then Rachael killed Connie or knocked her out or something.
Where is the Blackgaard manor? Is it a website? :-s

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

It's where we officially live. Or at least we're supposed to, but since we're all out doing field work, it often gets neglected.
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

I've had several AIO dreams over the years. In the most recent one, Jason was involved in a shootout on this mountain and I think he was killed because he disappeared. Connie was there, and she cried (I think she was me).
Usually my AIO dreams have Jason in them for some reason.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

I haven't really had an Odyssey dream, exactly. It's just that Jimmy appears in a lot of my dreams without Odyssey. I'll have a normal dream with my friends and family and Jimmy.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

I have AIO dreams! Mostly during new seasons of the show. I'll wake up and go tell my siblings "Hey, I just had the weirdest dream about Odyssey" and proceed to recount the gist of what happened. They usually end up saying "no kidding, that is basically what happened in today's episode." This happens because I'll turn the radio in my room on and then fall asleep again... :anxious:

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

Great! I found this thread. I was starting to wonder if THAT was just a dream too. :P

I dreampt of Rodney Rathbone last night. Ok... I dreampt of Edwin once, but that was nicer and he was sprouting sonnets to me. Rodney was obnoxious and annoying me. Then at the end of it, I was hugging and snuggling with him. I woke up and shuddered inwardly. EWW! Rodney is disgusting!

Yeah, Rodney was like, "you like me now, huh?" in a smug voice.

Yeah, in HIS wildest dreams. 9_9
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I hardly dream about AIO.. but for once I had an AIO dream. I married Richard Maxwell, Brittni ran off with Jason, and Shay was dating Whit.. it was ODD... and I remember Sara trying to win Eugene's heart.... I find my dreams odd when I remember them... Other than that, I hardly ever dream about AIO... I dream about Mt. St. Helens more...
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

I dreampt of Edwin again last night. X3

It was my first meeting with him and we both were rather awkward around each other. I finally got snuggly with him while both of us attended a theatre show of 'Wicked'. It was nice.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I once dreamed of Whit... He was looking for an escaped lizard... I ended up spending the whole night scanning a forest floor with a flashlight (in my dream that is).