Wedding Fever

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who should be the NEXT Odyssey Character that should get married?

Whit
4%
Connie
18%
Jason
48%
Wooton
4%
Nick
2%
Rodney
5%
Aubrey
5%
Edwin Blackgaard
5%
I don't want anyone in Odyssey to get married
7%
Other
2%

Total votes: 56

Bennett
Someone's favorite

Wedding Fever

Post by Bennett »

I've noticed a shortage of exciting polls...

All I'm hearing is how someone should get married. So, let's combine the options together and tell the writers who we all think should be the next person.

I personally think I know who that person should be. What about you guys?
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Wow! Hard question...well, I don't think Whit should get married anytime soon, and probably not Wooton either...definitely not Rodney or Aubrey...probably not Nick...NOT Brian Dern :noway: ...we've already heard too much romantic nonsense from Connie to last a looooooooong time...maybe Edwin should marry a new character named Felicity...or Harlow Doyle should marry someone!
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

i was going to say Connie, but you're right she's had a lot of romantic stuff in the last few years. i said Jason because he needs to get married soon!
Last edited by snowflake on Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Connie! So easy! I think that Connie and Mitch should get married. Such a crazy and fun wedding. :D And best of all, we are all invited!

So, I voted Connie. \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm going to say Jason.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I also went with Jason - I'm actually not desperately hoping for a wedding in the near future, but Jason has a lot of potential! \:D/ There are just a lot of people that I don't want to see married. *waits to be introduced as a character so Jason can marry me* :inlove:
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I, as well, voted Jason. Like Catspaw, I'm not terribly excited at the idea of any upcoming weddings, but the most qualified candidate would definitely be Jason. :wink:
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I read the first post, then voted for Jason. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

I had to vote for Rodney because the idea made me laugh so hard. But actually, I think poor ol' Brian Dern needs to get married. Or at least meet someone he can be civil to.

But, like others have said, we don't really need any more weddings for awhile.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Latest fanfiction: Parting Words.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ooo, an idea struck me as I read Joni's post - Brian Dern and Ethel! \:D/ Whit can introduce the two, and they can proceed to have a fabulous off-air relationship and move to Honolulu together. ;)
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Yeah, I had to agree with Jason. I mean, he's actually conticeably getting older. In "The Impossible" he sounded a little over 40, whereas in "A name not a Number", he sounded 30.

He's way to cool to be single all his life. Afterall, I don't want him to get married to a fourty year old...

One of the things I'm looking forward the most in the show, is hearing from Monica Stone again...or maybe hearing Jason visit her, or give her flowers for Valentines day...

She was a very likeable character.

The BC
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The only 2 viable candidates on that list were Connie and Jason. I voted for Jason because I think it's going to (hopefully!) be a little while before the writers give her more romance.
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

Catspaw wrote:Brian Dern and Ethel!
*laughs madly* Oh, my. I feel sorry for both of them.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Latest fanfiction: Parting Words.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Chandler wrote:The only 2 viable candidates on that list were Connie and Jason. I voted for Jason because I think it's going to (hopefully!) be a little while before the writers give her more romance.
Just hopefully it won't be the two of them together. :-

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Chandler wrote:The only 2 viable candidates on that list were Connie and Jason. I voted for Jason because I think it's going to (hopefully!) be a little while before the writers give her more romance.
Just hopefully it won't be the two of them together. :-

-Cowboy
Don't worry, it won't be. :)
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

It was kind of a tie between Connie, Jason, and Edwin, but then I realized that Connie had just come out of a big relationship and didn't need to be getting married any time soon. And Edwin is already married (duh...), so that leaves me with Jason!

You must marry Tasha! You simply must! If I weren't married to Dr. Blackgaard and assuming JD still had Richard, you would be my first choice! :inlove:

Er-- I mean... You're a nice guy, but I like my husband better.

;-)
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

I really don't want to hear about any weddings in the near future but if there is going to one I vote for Connie, I really don't want to see any of the other characters married at this time! I think I'm being a little selfish and waiting for them to intoduce me, not Catspaw into an ep and I can marry Jason!
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lizzy wrote:I really don't want to hear about any weddings in the near future but if there is going to one I vote for Connie, I really don't want to see any of the other characters married at this time! I think I'm being a little selfish and waiting for them to intoduce me, not Catspaw into an ep and I can marry Jason!
Continue to futilely wait for that moment if you want to. ;) There seems to be a lot of competition for Jason's affections. :(

I'm not sure if I like Rachael's idea of Edwin getting married - I had never really thought of it before, but that would be kind of weird. :-k
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

The BC wrote:Yeah, I had to agree with Jason. I mean, he's actually conticeably getting older. In "The Impossible" he sounded a little over 40, whereas in "A name not a Number", he sounded 30.

He's way to cool to be single all his life. Afterall, I don't want him to get married to a fourty year old...

One of the things I'm looking forward the most in the show, is hearing from Monica Stone again...or maybe hearing Jason visit her, or give her flowers for Valentines day...

She was a very likeable character.

The BC
my thoughts exactly!

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
TeXico_Blondie
Gold Member

Post by TeXico_Blondie »

I vote Connie... :-k

she should marry Jason :D