Your favorite Silly Song with Larry!

Which do you like the best?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Which is your favorite Silly Song with Larry?

The Water Buffalo Song
9%
The Hairbrush Song
7%
The Dance of the Cucumber
4%
Love My Lips
16%
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
14%
The Song of the Cebu
4%
His Cheeseburger
16%
The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps
3%
Endangered Love
6%
Endangered Love
6%
Larry's High Silk Hat
14%

Total votes: 69

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Your favorite Silly Song with Larry!

Post by AIO Psyche »

My favs are 'The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps', 'Lost Puppies', and 'Larry's High Silk Hat'. They are all laugh out loud funny,but those are my favs. My number one fav is 'Lost Puppies', but not by much.

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

"Veterinarian", "Hat" and "Love." I can't decide. Voted for Hat, though.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Yes, 'Hat' had me laughing out loud. I LOVED the ending what that one vegetable comes out and says "I've been around since show 1 and I still don't have a name!" OMgoodness! I laughed unitl I cried! Another fav is 'Lost Puppies'. I would have added it to the poll, but I had to many options. 'Puppies' had me in the floor, laughing histaricly, crying like a baby! Some of the best stuff to ever come from Veggietales. And I can't wait until they come out with their LOTR spoof!

Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything is my favorite I also really like Love My Lips.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

The Bellybutton song was the best song, in my opinon. But it wasn't technically a Silly Song . . . or was it? :-s Of the songs listed above, my favorite is most definitely the High Silk Hat. Loved the music, great visuals, and hilarious ending. :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I love High Silk Hat! \:D/ I rather dislike Song Of the Cebu. I don't know why, I just always have.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I have to say My High Silk Hat is my favorite because it's also fun watching my Dad cringe when we're watching it. He's a voice major.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

My favorite song WITHOUT Larry is his cheeseburger..... :hilarious:

My favorite song with Larry used to Lips, but I think now it is the Veterinarian one......
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

It's a tie between Endangered Love and Hat. So...I vote for Love. Goodness, it has only one vote!
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My favorite is the Hairbrush Song. :D
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I love the theme song!!! And I really LOVE the theme song sung by Rebecca St. James on Veggie Rocks!!! I so want that CD!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Trent DeWhite wrote:The Bellybutton song was the best song, in my opinon.
Yes it was. Other than that, I like all of them except Barbara Manatee. The Cheeseburger song is great.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

high silk hat
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Jman 009 wrote:I love the theme song!!! And I really LOVE the theme song sung by Rebecca St. James on Veggie Rocks!!! I so want that CD!
I have that cd it is awesome!! everybody who likes veggie tales has to have it!!
i haven't heard some of the newer songs like endangered love or hats. i alwyas thought water buffaloo and love my lips were classics. i also love the christmas song on the toy that saved christmas. larry's always funny.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Water Buffalo followed by pirates
i haven't heard some of the newer ones hough.
one day i started singing the water buffalo song at school and my friends thought i was crazy. i sang it so much that they know it too and i even played it in my sr english class one morning. my teacher kinda looked at me funny the rest of the day. now my nickname is water bufalo. lol
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Where's the Barbara Manatee song? :?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Chandler wrote:Where's the Barbara Manatee song? :?
Um, that would be "Endangered Love", in which Larry expresses his love for the endangered Barbara Manatee. 8-[

. . . or something like that.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I voted for The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. That is such a fun song! It's catchy - just thinking about makes me want to sing it, and it will probably be stuck in my head all day now!

I also love the Bellybutton song (I'm not sure what it's full name is) that was mentioned earlier. I'm not sure of it's an official Silly Song, but it's definitely a silly song! *Starts singing, "There's something about himself he never told you before..."*
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Mr. Lunt: Baby I know your eyes see right through my disguise
Boyz: (Larry, Jimmy, Junior): And no one can deny
Mr. Lunt: Baby that I’m the one whose love is no surprise
Boyz: And he can’t tell you no lie
Mr. Lunt: But there’s a secret I’ve been hidin’ I can’t keep it no more
Boyz: There’s this thing about himself he’s never told you before
Lunt: Baby!

Chorus:
Boyz: He needs to tell you something
Mr. Lunt: I don’t got a bellybutton
Oh I need to tell you something
Boyz: Have you figure it out
He don’t got a bellybutton
Boyz: Bellybutton no, oh no no

Mr. Lunt: Baby please don’t squeal, just tell me how you feel
Boyz: ‘Cause his love is for real
Mr. Lunt: And if you went away, my heart would never heal
Boyz: So to you he appeals
Mr. Lunt: There’s something missing in my middle and it’s hard to ignore

Chorus

Khalil: Bellybutton!
Boyz: Uh, uh
Khalil: Bellybutton!
Boyz: Uh, uh
Khalil: You say your bellybutton’s missing, there’s no reason for alarm
It’s a common thing for gourds, it won’t do you any harm
You’re technically a fruit and with that much being said;
Your umbilical equivocal is up there on your head!
You could opt for a prosthetic but of course you’d have to know
It’d be covered by your shirt, but not your HMO
Boyz: Bellybutton!
Khalil: Uh, uh
Boyz: Bellybutton
Khalil: Uh, uh

Mr. Lunt: a stylish something absent from my midriff’s décor

Boyz: He need to tell you something
Mr. Lunt: I don’t got a belly button
Oh I need to tell you something
Boyz: Have you figure it out
He don’t got a belly button
Boyz: Belly button no, oh no no
Lunt and Boyz: No belly button!

:lol:

Now I've got that song stuck in my head. :-s
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Everybody's got a waterbuffalo, mine is fast, but yours is slow!

Hehe, i like that one, and...

We are the piratessssss who don't do aything! We just stay here, and sit around... or something like that. ;) AND WE'VE NEVER BEEN TO BOSTON IN THE FALLLLLLLLLL.

Sarah