BTV:Fantastic or horrible?

The latter...

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

BTV is..

Fantastic
58%
Horrible
42%

Total votes: 26

AIOfan11
Younger than you

BTV:Fantastic or horrible?

Post by AIOfan11 »

What are your thoughts on BTV? Personally I don't like it, at all.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I like some of the episodes, but not all of them.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I liked it in the beginning, but after the first couple episodes, it got really old, with me at least. Every now and then I'll hear a segment that I like, but I haven't liked a whole BTV episode in its entirety in a long time.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Me
An original

Post by Me »

The only one I really have any liking for at all is BTV: Behind the Scenes. Other than that, I can't stand them.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I like Behind the Scens and one of them about thanksgiving, and I like tohers. The stuff is funny!
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Some of it is ok, some isn't. For example, I Want My B-TV!, B-TV Envy, B-TV Compassion, B-TV Behind the Scenes and B-TV Redeeming the Season were superb and incredibly creative. B-TV Forgiveness, B-TV Grace, and B-TV Thanks, not so much. However, those eps aren't ones that find my ears that often, even the ones I like.

-Jonathan
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

For the most part I like BTV, but there are several I dislike. It just depends on how it was done.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Some are better than others, as has already been stated. I don't dislike any of them, but some are more enjoyable and thought provoking.

Sometimes there are too many things going on at the same time, and I think that some kids might get lost in the fast pace, and not actually learn that much. But maybe kids have shorter attention span than I thought. ;)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Me wrote:The only one I really have any liking for at all is BTV: Behind the Scenes. Other than that, I can't stand them.
Yes...that is a good one. :D That is the only good one. WHen I get a new album I don't ever listen to them. I avoid them. Awhile back I found one I had never heard. I am sure there are others.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Jonathan wrote:Some of it is ok, some isn't. For example, I Want My B-TV!, B-TV Envy, B-TV Compassion, B-TV Behind the Scenes and B-TV Redeeming the Season were superb and incredibly creative. B-TV Forgiveness, B-TV Grace, and B-TV Thanks, not so much. However, those eps aren't ones that find my ears that often, even the ones I like.

-Jonathan
I really liked BTV: Thanks...that poem...and the Harlow song...and all that other stuff. :-k
Trumpkin
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Trumpkin »

Some of it was pretty good...but it can get old after awhile.
Wow....am I talking to myself here?!?!?

*for all you CBHers...im like2read there*
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

BTV is okay, i don't like them as much because i prefer episodes that follow a bigger storyline. but i think they are good for younger listeners beause they are light-hearted fun, animated, and easy to follow. i would pick a slice of life episode or adventure ep over btv anyday though.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I'm not sure what to say about them. On the one hand I do enjoy listening to them occasionally, but on the other hand they get rather boring after you've heard one or two.
...I hate marquees.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I don't think that they're fantastic or horrible. I think they're ok, kinda funny at times, and informative, but in no way my favorite eps... They're really ok, though.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIOFan11 wrote:
Me wrote:The only one I really have any liking for at all is BTV: Behind the Scenes. Other than that, I can't stand them.
Yes...that is a good one. :D That is the only good one. WHen I get a new album I don't ever listen to them. I avoid them. Awhile back I found one I had never heard. I am sure there are others.
You completly avoid them? You've judged some of them without listening to them first? I think you may be over-reacting here a bit.

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Jonathan wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:
You completly avoid them? You've judged some of them without listening to them first? I think you may be over-reacting here a bit.

-Jonathan
I might be...but I don't want to listen to them. I just skip them on the track. Especially when I just got a new album I want to listen to the other ones...so I skip it. ](*,)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I greatly dislike BTV. How could you, Bernard!!?? :mecry:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

A tie!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master