Chatroulette

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Chatroulette

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Anyone familiar with this site? \:D/
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

It's bad if you use a webcam cause there are lots of people who don't like to wear clothes... I would abstain from that site.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I wrote a paper on that in university. Funny thing is, I never actually went there. My best friend told me stories and I was afraid. I like the idea. But I really don't want to see things I don't want to see.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Chatroulette. Just like Russian Roulette, except that every chamber of the pistol has a bullet.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Don't use Chatroulette. It's uncensored, unmoderated etc.
If you really want to video chat with random strangers (which I don't really recoomend), use something like MyYearbook.com. It's moderated, so there is no nudity. But seriously, don't use Chatroulette. It will scar you for life.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

It sounds just like Omegle :p the people there would always go "asl", so my friend would ask "American sign language?" XD
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I think they've got some kind of software that'll detect what's onscreen these days or something (or so I've heard, I haven't visited the site since it opened) but I did like three spins or whatever on chatroulette...and never went there again. Ever.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Honestly, I love the site as long as people on there just wanna chat. There's very few of them on there, but they are there. When you find them, its amazing. :p
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Marvin D. wrote:It sounds just like Omegle :p the people there would always go "asl", so my friend would ask "American sign language?" XD
For years, I wondered why everyone kept asking if I knew sign language (which I do, becasue my sister is deaf)... I only recently realized what they meant. ](*,) ](*,) :D
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've only heard that I shouldn't go on there; I've heard of omegle (from browsing tumblr about Sherlock).

and JCGJ, that's cool you know sign language; I know some, I took a year of it at school. I definitely need to keep it up though, because I might be a tutor next semester.

Till the end of the line.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Sherlock wrote:Chatroulette. Just like Russian Roulette, except that every chamber of the pistol has a bullet.
I'm submitting this post as evidence that this site needs a 'like' button.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Jonathan wrote:
Sherlock wrote:Chatroulette. Just like Russian Roulette, except that every chamber of the pistol has a bullet.
I'm submitting this post as evidence that this site needs a 'like' button.
:yes:

I went on Chatroulette like...once. Never again.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)