Your Favorite Princess

Disney Princess that is...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Who is your favorite?

Snow White
6%
Cinderella
16%
Aurora
No votes
Ariel
6%
Belle
28%
Jasmine
3%
Pocahontas
No votes
Mulan
13%
Tiana
No votes
Rapunzel
28%

Total votes: 32

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Your Favorite Princess

Post by Sapphire »

So, who is your favorite Disney Princess? And, why?

I shall post my favorite(s) and reasons later.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

You forgot to put Rapunzel on the poll.

My two favorites are Belle because she was willing to take her father's place in the dungeon, and Rapunzel because we share so many of the same interests. Plus she has a purple dress, that automatically gives her awesomeness points. ;)
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Correct answer: The Kings Daughter. O:)
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

EMBEE wrote:You forgot to put Rapunzel on the poll.
Unfortunately, she has not been listed as an official Disney Princess. :(

My two favorite would be Belle and Mulan. Belle is my favorite because she loves to read, and she would do just about anything for the ones she loves. I love Mulan because she is a daring and determined young woman. She also would do anything for her loved ones.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Sapphire wrote:
EMBEE wrote:You forgot to put Rapunzel on the poll.
Unfortunately, she has not been listed as an official Disney Princess. :(
Really? That's kind of surprising... :-k
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

I hear there's going to be a new, totally original Disney Princess coming out as the main character in Disney/Pixar's Brave in 2012.

fixed double post - aussie aio fan
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Sapphire wrote:Unfortunately, she has not been listed as an official Disney Princess. :(
Actually, that is untrue. She is, infact, a Disney Princess. Trust me, I know. I work for the Mouse. lol

And my answer is Ariel.

The Little Mermaid was the first Disney movie I ever remember seeing, my favorite color is red (and her shade too), and it's just an overall amazing film. And the music is among my favorite. :-)
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Rapunzel would have to be the best. :yes: But I also used to love The Little Mermaid. \:D/ (I still like mermaids, actually. :- )
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

For sure Mulan :yes:
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

AIO Psyche wrote:
Sapphire wrote:Unfortunately, she has not been listed as an official Disney Princess. :(
Actually, that is untrue. She is, infact, a Disney Princess. Trust me, I know. I work for the Mouse. lol

And my answer is Ariel.

The Little Mermaid was the first Disney movie I ever remember seeing, my favorite color is red (and her shade too), and it's just an overall amazing film. And the music is among my favorite. :-)

Okay...Well, Wikipedia did say that she was a Disney Princess...just an unofficial one, but I believe you. I shall add her to the poll! \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Based on prettiness:

1. Rapunzel
2. Ariel (when she's modest :noway:)
3. Belle
4. Cinderalla
5. Aurora
6. Snow White
7. Mulan
8. Jasmine (haven't watched it, though)
9. Pocahontas
10. Tiana

Wow, that looks so incredibly racist. :anxious:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I don't really like any of them. Except maybe Cinderella.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, and Jasmine are the only decent ones.

Personally, I hold a soft spot in my heart for Cinder and Belle, 'cause I was raised with 'em :inlove:

Ariel? Annoying, always :x

Tiana was the worst mistake Disney ever made. (And no, it's not because she's black ;) ) It's because the movie "The Princess and the Frog"
IS AWFUL!! Honestly, they must be running out of ideas if all they can think to put in their movies is voodoo :p
*insert provocative quote here*
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

AIO Psyche wrote:

And my answer is Ariel.

He's right. She is one. I heard a rumor her and Flynn will be initiated in September or something like that. I think the reason is that Tangled has done so well on its own that they want to keep it that way before putting the pair into the official line-up. If you notice, being put into the line-up means... sharing. lol. Haha. Plus, some of the Princesses never show up anymore. Pocahontas is rare and Mulan is sketchy. I do know there are plenty of books and coloring books and sticker books for Disney Princesses featuring Rapunzel coming out in August and September. I'm really excited. I can't wait.

I'm all for Rapunzel. Ariel is now a close second.

Rapunzel... has more within her than meets the eye. She is innocent, but she isn't stupid. And she cares. She learns to be herself, to branch out. I also read an article about Heaven and God and religion in Tangled, and Rapunzel's tear saves Eugene not because she had that magical hair... but because she had that love. She loved him. And he her. Plus, the drop of sunlight drops from the Heaven's. It was a gift. Maybe another reason why Gothel turned to dust when that gift died - because she abused it. It wasn't a gift to her - it was her source of life. And that alone is a gift. Eugene destroyed it - he's to blame. But Gothel had abused it and never seen it as such a gift. She kidnapped a Princess, tricked people, lied to Rapunzel for 18 years, and the murdered a young man to keep that magical hair. No wonder she turned to dust...

Yeah, I think a lot about Tangled. Addicted, hard core.

Ariel is second because she's so pretty. And I loved the Little Mermaid when I was younger. :)
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Mulan. \:D/ She's so kick-butt. I love it.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Rapunzel... has more within her than meets the eye. She is innocent, but she isn't stupid. And she cares. She learns to be herself, to branch out. I also read an article about Heaven and God and religion in Tangled, and Rapunzel's tear saves Eugene not because she had that magical hair... but because she had that love. She loved him. And he her. Plus, the drop of sunlight drops from the Heaven's. It was a gift. Maybe another reason why Gothel turned to dust when that gift died - because she abused it. It wasn't a gift to her - it was her source of life. And that alone is a gift. Eugene destroyed it - he's to blame. But Gothel had abused it and never seen it as such a gift. She kidnapped a Princess, tricked people, lied to Rapunzel for 18 years, and the murdered a young man to keep that magical hair. No wonder she turned to dust...
:dumb: I think you may be overthinking this just a bit. :headscratch:

But hey, whatever rocks your socks, sis. \:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Haha, you say that now.... but whatever floats your boat too. :) I think I can take a lot more from a movie. *then again, I can learn a lot about a person from their FB page....*

EDIT: Does something confuse you, dear AE?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:EDIT: Does something confuse you, dear AE?
Heh, well, I understood the first few lines of your theory, but then it all turned to Jell-O. ;)

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I guess Snow White and Cinderella, since those are the two I used to read about the most. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

*facepalm* I had a 'light bulb' moment last night. Where's Anastasia? :o She's as much a princess as those girls are. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein