Fruit!!!

Likes and dislikes...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Country Girl
Classic

Fruit!!!

Post by Country Girl »

Oranges... Apples.. Pineapple... Pears.. Banans... Mangoes.... Peaches.... Nectarines... Love them all... whate else can you think of?
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Cherries rock my world. They are sooooo good. I like a lot of fruit, but rarely eat it. Things like apples I despise, just because they are way too common, and I get tired of them.
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

I love apples, but I can't eat them because I have braces.

:mecry: Why am I doomed to follow the orders of my orthadonist?
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

bananas are the best food in the world!

and i like cherries, peaches, blueberries and strawberries
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I love apples, nectarines, melon, bananas, cherries, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, pineapple, pears, and a lot more, but I can't think of any more right now.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Master Kenobi wrote:I love apples, but I can't eat them because I have braces.

Because orthodontists are smarter than eeryone else in the world... Someday one will be President of the US! I think I want to be an orthodontist when I grow up so I can push kids around and not let them eat good fruit! Muahaha!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Really? That's weird. My sister has braces, too, but ther orthodontist didn't say anything about not eating apples. He just said not to chew gum.
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Evil Chick wrote:

Really? That's weird. My sister has braces, too, but ther orthodontist didn't say anything about not eating apples. He just said not to chew gum.
You shouldn't chew gum even if you don't have braces! Chewing gum can lead to tuthahurtinitis!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

SivartM wrote:You shouldn't chew gum even if you don't have braces! Chewing gum can lead to tuthahurtinitis!
What in the world is that?

You're telling the wrong person that! I am addicted to gum. I chew it like all of the time!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Evil Chick wrote:
SivartM wrote:You shouldn't chew gum even if you don't have braces! Chewing gum can lead to tuthahurtinitis!

You're telling the wrong person that! I am addicted to gum. I chew it like all of the time!
It's a horrible disease where your teeth turn black and fall out and your whole mouth turns black! Have you ever seen a dog's mouth? It's not quite as severe for dogs, but their mouths are black.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:

It's a horrible disease where your teeth turn black and fall out and your whole mouth turns black! Have you ever seen a dog's mouth? It's not quite as severe for dogs, but their mouths are black.
No, I don't go around looking in dog's mouths, and I've never heard of anyone getting totally black teeth and a black mouth from merely chewing gum!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Evil Chick wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:

No, I don't go around looking in dog's mouths, and I've never heard of anyone getting totally black teeth and a black mouth from merely chewing gum!
Then you must be... one of THEM! :shock: :bolt:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:

One of "them" what? A dog?
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Evil Chick wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:

*is too scared to speak*
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:

*is too scared to speak*
*starts shaking SilvartM* Speak to me, man! What am I?
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Fruit? 0_0

BILL CLINTON!!!! :mad:
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Because you want to be the only person in the history of the planet to ever follow those orders.

I also like plums.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Fruit rocks. I love fresh fruit smoothies made with orange juice or soy milk........ :drools:

I can't stand plain red delicious apples though, they have been bred so many times to look nice and have no flavor left and are all smushy. Blech. Good apples are awesome though. Like a nice crisp organic Fuji...
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I like to sit down with a nectarine and a good novel every once in awhile. \:D/
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I can't believe I forgot about pears! I love em'. Bartletts are my favorite variety. The only downside to pears is that often the skin grates on the teeth like dragging fingernails across a chalkboard.