Go Green!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Golly......

Ya....

Um.....

That might be slightly offensive to some people.

But it's still WIN!!! \:D/
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

That is funny, although I could see how it could be possible to have an episode about caring for the planet God gave us.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Ya, or just being a good steward in general. :yes:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Destroy the planet, I say! Destroy all of them! \:D/

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

The Top Crusader wrote:Destroy the planet, I say! Destroy all of them! \:D/
Shouldn't that be in all Caps? :anxious:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

My favorite line is "12 stories on Caring for the World and more". \:D/ Great job!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.

Post by 31899 »

The Top Crusader wrote:Destroy the planet, I say! Destroy all of them! \:D/

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

What a great idea. \:D/

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

"Save the trees! Without them there is no you's or me's" Than is funny!

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Love it!! Soo funny! Keep up the good work Luke!
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

31899 wrote:EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

*gasp* Why didn't I realize before that Connie's been hiding aliens at her home? Rearranging "Connie Kendall" spells "Dalek Clone Inn!" It was so obvious!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I didn't know the slogans on the posters were supposed to be in jest until I read the replies. :anxious: I think caring for the world with which we've been entrusted is a serious matter that would make a good episode! Maybe not 12 episodes to make a whole album worth... ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Good job on the cover! :D I know environmentalism can be taken to extremes, but as Darcie said, good stewardship of the earth is an issue that would be nice to be addressed. \:D/ And conservatives can support reduce, reuse, recycle too. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

ric wrote:Golly......

Ya....

Um.....

That might be slightly offensive to some people.

I'm OFFENDED!
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.

Post by 31899 »

Boswell wrote:
31899 wrote:EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

*gasp* Why didn't I realize before that Connie's been hiding aliens at her home? Rearranging "Connie Kendall" spells "Dalek Clone Inn!" It was so obvious!
That is so brilliant.

That means the Green Ring Conspiracy is really going to be about Connie giving out green rings of doom.

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

:hilarious: Love what Whits sign says! :D :D

\:D/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Yeah really! :lol: I love it!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

The rings that Connie gives out must be tiny transmitters for the alien INVASION!!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent

Post by 31899 »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:The rings that Connie gives out must be tiny transmitters for the alien INVASION!!
Actually it more likely be a death device or device to rally the people to one location. That is if we are assuming these are Daleks we are dealing with :yes:

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

The Daleks tried to use Andrew Drivell to use the clock tower to converge everyone to a single point, but after that failed, they went with Plan B: Connie Kendall!!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent