What's your favourite thing about Trent DeWhite?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
What's your favourite thing about Trent DeWhite?

Post by Catspaw »

Trent has so many great qualities that it would be fun to have them all listed in one thread! It might be hard to come up with a complete list, since there really are a lot of great things about Trent. Feel free to go into detail about your favourite Trent qualities! \:D/

I think Trent's punctuality is one of his many great characteristics. He truly cares about being on time, and being in the right place at the right time. That is a great quality!

What are your favourite things about Trent? \:D/
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Yay, Trent! \:D/

I like Trent's tendency of getting out of his comfort zone ... even if it takes a little while (examples: "Blood, Sweat and Fears," "Called on in Class").
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Which Trent is this? The user or the character? ;)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I like Trents imagination the best. :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

I like his squeaky voice :D

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Trent! :inlove: I like the fact that he overreacts and uses his imagination in different ways, and I like him and Mandy together. ;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

He plays the cello. \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

He shows an interest in broadcasting and acting, despite once possessing a morbid fear of the microphone. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Go AIOWiki, right, AE? \:D/

I think my favorite qualities about Trent...probably his sensitivity and his intellect, and the fact that he doesn't seem afraid to show off either. Plus, his voice is awesome now that it's (at last!) changed.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Probably the fact that his name is an anagram of "Hen Twittered." It opened my eyes to the fact that poultry like to network socially, just like humans.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

My favorite thing about Trent DeWhite is that he's a Canadian Chicken. What? Oh, right, wrong Trent DeWhite...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Boswell wrote:Probably the fact that his name is an anagram of "Hen Twittered." It opened my eyes to the fact that poultry like to network socially, just like humans.
This is my new favourite thing! \:D/ Good one, Boswell. Anything that involves poultry is good. :yes:

Tiger, I have to agree with your post! :D Good observations.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Boswell wrote:Probably the fact that his name is an anagram of "Hen Twittered." It opened my eyes to the fact that poultry like to network socially, just like humans.
:hilarious: *dies laughing*

He's an awesome little brother!
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
TigerintheShadows

Perhaps one of the most awesome (with Jimmy, of course)! :D
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I like howhe uses phrases like "trivial matters", and that he can be a smart kid, with honors, the gifted class, and playing the cello, and yet still be a regular-type kid with a best friend and even a love interest. Not to say that he's regular in any way. Oww!! I have a sliver in my tongue from a popsicle stick :P
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
TigerintheShadows

I liked the "trivial matters" bit. Sounds like me with my friends. \:D/
AIO tumblr sideblog
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

My favorite thing about Trent is probably his imagination.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

:inlove: Ah, I love Trent!

Anyways, my favorite thing is probbably that he is creative & imaginative. That, & his relationship with Mandy. \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

he's got brains.
TigerintheShadows

Trent has brains, imagination, creativity, sensitivity, Christianity (I had to think of another -ty word to put in there), and a girl. \:D/ What's not to :inlove: about this guy?
AIO tumblr sideblog