Odyssey Awards--Best Actor!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who do you think is the best actor out of all of these?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Steve Burns
No votes
Corey Burton
32%
Will Ryan
16%
David Griffin
No votes
Hal Smith
11%
Walker Edmiston
11%
Earl Boen
No votes
Dave Madden
No votes
Townsend Coleman
No votes
Jess Harnell
26%
Alan Young
5%

Total votes: 19

Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Odyssey Awards--Best Actor!

Post by Trixie Belden »

Okay, here is where you can vote for the best actor from your nominations! This poll will run for 2 weeks, upon which time we will have our winners!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Could you plase add Alan Young, because he is truly the best AIO actor?
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I'll ask a mod to do it.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow, this was tough! I can honestly make a strong case for all of these characters. I'm going to go with Jess Harnell, though. He's new. He's fun. He's funny. He played two of the shows best characters (Wooton and Mr. Charles). Overall, he's just a fantastic voice actor, and that's why I'm giving him slight advantage over the others.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

American Eagle wrote:Wow, this was tough! I can honestly make a strong case for all of these characters. I'm going to go with Jess Harnell, though. He's new. He's fun. He's funny. He played two of the shows best characters (Wooton and Mr. Charles). Overall, he's just a fantastic voice actor, and that's why I'm giving him slight advantage over the others.
I have to agree. It was a tough choice for me between Corey Burton and Jess Harnell, but chose Jess.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Mr.Whit wrote:Could you plase add Alan Young, because he is truly the best AIO actor?
Added! :)
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Corey Burton all the way! :)
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

EMBEE wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Wow, this was tough! I can honestly make a strong case for all of these characters. I'm going to go with Jess Harnell, though. He's new. He's fun. He's funny. He played two of the shows best characters (Wooton and Mr. Charles). Overall, he's just a fantastic voice actor, and that's why I'm giving him slight advantage over the others.
I have to agree. It was a tough choice for me between Corey Burton and Jess Harnell, but chose Jess.
You might want to vote again, because somehow the poll was reset and you need to revote. ;)

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Jess Harnell!!!! Woo!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Will Ryan. hands down.

Till the end of the line.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

American Eagle wrote:
EMBEE wrote:
You might want to vote again, because somehow the poll was reset and you need to revote. ;)
Okay.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

EMBEE wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
EMBEE wrote:
Okay.
Just didn't want Jess to miss out because of a glitch. \:D/

Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

Corey Burton just absolutely blows me away with how talented and versatile he is as an actor so he wins my vote hands down!

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I voted for Will Ryan! \:D/
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

I voted for Walker Edmiston. I guess because he's no longer on the odyssey cast I feel like he deserves the tribute. For that reason it was between him or Hal. I like how he can go back and forth between two completely different characters. I mean, until I found out a few years ago that Walker played Bart, I never would have guessed that Bart was played by an 80 year old man.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I voted for Walker Edmiston because he has played soooooooo many different characters & has done an amazing job on all of them!!
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Trixie, this is over....
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Yes, it is. Thank you for reminding me. Well, it looks like Corey Burton won, with Jess Harnell a close second. Good job, guys!