Album 52

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

takeitfromthetop wrote:that is an awesome cover.
So when do the new episodes air - March? :o
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

rickyderocher wrote:
Probably more like October. It makes sense because that is when Album 52 is supposedly going to be in stores. Although knowing Focus it could be November or December before we see #52.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

Laurie wrote:
rickyderocher wrote:
Probably more like October. It makes sense because that is when Album 52 is supposedly going to be in stores. Although knowing Focus it could be November or December before we see #52.
Quick! Someone invent a time-machine and travel to the future and bring back Album 52 so we'll have the episodes now.

Of course we could always wait patiently too, but what's the fun in that? :)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

rickyderocher wrote:
Laurie wrote:
rickyderocher wrote:
Quick! Someone invent a time-machine and travel to the future and bring back Album 52 so we'll have the episodes now.

The fun of that is the fun of waiting. :noway: And they air in October, according to AIOWiki.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Marvin D. wrote:
rickyderocher wrote:
Laurie wrote:
rickyderocher wrote:

The fun of that is the fun of waiting. :noway: And they air in October, according to AIOWiki.
Waiting for the album isn't fun at all. Especially after the new episodes have aired on the radio and you immediately want to listen to them again and you have no album. Where is the fun in that?
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Laurie wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:
rickyderocher wrote:
Laurie wrote:
rickyderocher wrote:

Waiting for the album isn't fun at all. Especially after the new episodes have aired on the radio and you immediately want to listen to them again and you have no album. Where is the fun in that?
Patience is a virtue we all don't have. :( And money is something we all don't have. :( But normally, if you don't have it, you can listen to it on FAIO (freeadventuresinodyssey.webs.com) or re-listen to it as long as it replays on whitsend.org. \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Marvin D. wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:
rickyderocher wrote:
Laurie wrote:
rickyderocher wrote:

Patience is a virtue we all don't have. :( And money is something we all don't have. :( But normally, if you don't have it, you can listen to it on FAIO (freeadventuresinodyssey.webs.com) or re-listen to it as long as it replays on whitsend.org. \:D/
Listening online is a pain. I don't like being tied to my computer, I'd rather have the album.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I rather like listening online. but I WOULD rather have the album.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

takeitfromthetop wrote:I rather like listening online. but I WOULD rather have the album.
I would rather have the album too.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

You can get them from the site. :-
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Taps

Post by Taps »

to bad i'm broke. ](*,)
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

For Album 51, wasn't there also streaming from here? You could listen to it on here. And you could do other important things while you listen, like checking your e-mail or something. I draw while I listen, and it's helped to get a lot done!
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

TigerintheShadows wrote:For Album 51, wasn't there also streaming from here? You could listen to it on here. And you could do other important things while you listen, like checking your e-mail or something. I draw while I listen, and it's helped to get a lot done!
I have to sit and listen. If I start doing other things I focus completely on them and miss hearing what is going on. That's why I would rather have the album over listening online.
TigerintheShadows

Ah. Well, at least in listening to Game For A Mystery wasn't hard for me--I could always tell what was going on because of Barrett's constant screaming.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Taps

Post by Taps »

I liked Barett better in When your Right your Right then in Game for a Mystery.
TigerintheShadows

That's because in When You're Right, You're Right, Barrett actually has some degree of VOLUME CONTROL.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Taps

Post by Taps »

thats true. :lol:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

In case you haven't been keeping up, here's what we know so far. \:D/
Album 52 is titled Cause and Effect and will most likely be available in the latter half of September. It will start airing on the weekend brodacast on October 2, 2010 and contain the following episodes:

667: "The Mystery of the Clocktower, Part 1"
668: "The Mystery of the Clocktower, Part 2"
669: "Wooton's Broken Pencil Show"
670: "Stage Fright" (The new owener of the Harlequin will be revealed; Click here to hear a preview)
671: "Fast As I Can"
672: "Opposite Day"
673: "The Owlnapping"
674: "Square One"
675: "A Thankstaking Story" (A Thanksgiving episode)
676: "An Agreeable Nanny"
677: "The Malted Milk Ball Falcon‎"
678: "Grandma’s Christmas Visit" (A Christmas episode originally titled "White Elephant Gift")

Click here to view the album cover, which is stilll not final. The art includes a scene from "The Mystery of the Clocktower".

Among the characters who will be appearing: Mrs. Randolph, Coach Chang Fang, Emily Jones (who "solves another case"), Matthew Parker (who invents a new Imagination Station program), Katrina (for least one episode) and Spencer Hicks (the new mayor of Odyssey). Kidsboro episodes will not appear in album 52 or 53, but some Kidsboro characters will be featured in Album 52.

For more info, see here and here.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

aiowiki now has a complete list of the episodes available at 2010 Season
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
TigerintheShadows

W00t!

A new...flipping...Imagination Station...program...

THIS CHILD IS FREAKISHLY SMART! THIS IS NOT NORMAL! :mad:
AIO tumblr sideblog