Album 52

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Interesting tiles.
Very interesting indeed. I guess we'll find out come October.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

They better bring the following people back: Bernard, Rodney, Bart, Doris, Grady and Family, and some old kids
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

odysseyfan1 wrote:They better bring the following people back: Bernard, Rodney, Bart, Doris, Grady and Family, and some old kids
Since AIO has been relaunched I doubt that they are going to bring any of those characters back. Besides that, everyone fussed about the replacement actor they had for Bart, so it seems to me rather pointless to bring him back since if Bart comes back then everyone will want Tom back, then everyone continue to fuss because the actor is not Walker, just like people fussed about Paul Herlinger and now fuss about Andre. Of course Rodney coming back will then bring on crying for a Mitch come back and that would seriously make me lose my appetite, especially if Mitch gets anywhere near Odyssey or Connie.
Last edited by Laurie on Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Bernard should come back at least. :(
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

American Eagle wrote:Bernard should come back at least. :(
Again, relaunch. Not going to happen. For one thing, while it can be worked around Dave Madden now lives in Florida and we all remember what happened with Tom and Bart right? If Dave Madden passes away, guess what happens? Exactly what I talked about in my earlier post.
Last edited by Laurie on Mon May 31, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Laurie wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Bernard should come back at least. :(
Again, relaunch. Not going to happen.
Why not? Whit, Connie, Eugene and Wooton all survived the reboot. Even Mrs. Randolph will be returning in Album 52. The show is highly lacking in likable characters. Dave Madden is probably available. Why is it so impossible for Bernard to return?

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Just for the record Focus has never said that Bernard won't return, even when asked directly, so they're clearly leaving it open for possibility in the future, like so many other things we'll just have to wait and see what happens
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Also to clarify - Dave Madden has lived in Florida for at least 5 years if not longer. He commuted to LA for the recoding sessions after his move, so it is still a possibility they could use him again. However, he is aging rapidly and may not be able to travel much longer - or he could be flying in for the next 15 years. Who knows. :)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow... he will be 79 this year. :-k

Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Also to clarify - Dave Madden has lived in Florida for at least 5 years if not longer. He commuted to LA for the recoding sessions after his move, so it is still a possibility they could use him again. However, he is aging rapidly and may not be able to travel much longer - or he could be flying in for the next 15 years. Who knows. :)
Whit did survive, however there is a new actor doing his voice. Does anyone know how old Will Ryan is, or Katie Leigh? I was not sure how long Mr. Madden has lived in Florida, but I did know about the commuting. I did not post anything about his age out of respect and the fact that I did not know. With Dave Madden being the age he is, what are the chances of him coming back as Bernard "in the future?" I'm not trying to be mean here, just realistic. The AIO actors are human beings just like the rest of us.
Last edited by Laurie on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Laurie wrote:The AIO actors are human beings just like the rest of us.
Wicked awesome human beings.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

TigerintheShadows wrote:
Laurie wrote:The AIO actors are human beings just like the rest of us.
Wicked awesome human beings.

Yep, absolutely no argument there. :D
Last edited by Laurie on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Lucy: "Oh, come on, Fred, she(Lana Turner)'s just people like you and I."
Fred: "She may be people but, not like you and I."
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Was that from Odyssey? Because I honestly don't remember a Fred in Odyssey...:-k And my AIOWiki isn't working! :mecry:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Neither is MY AIOWiki!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

TigerintheShadows wrote:Was that from Odyssey? Because I honestly don't remember a Fred in Odyssey...:-k
There actually have been 6 people with the name "Fred". I'm not sure which one interacted with Lucy, though.
TigerintheShadows wrote:And my AIOWiki isn't working! :mecry:
AIOWiki is working for me. Does this link work? What a great research tool it is! \:D/

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

It's working fine for me too.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

If you try a link to the main page it doesn't work.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Ok, try this. It works fine for me.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

This is a cached copy of the requested page, and may not be up to date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.
Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.

(Cannot contact the database server: Unknown error (data.aiowiki.com))
ImageImageImage
logos linked