If you could make a AIO character...

After the hiatus their are going to need some new characters

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

If you could make a AIO character...

Post by JD »

After the hiatus their are going to need some new characters, so what would he/she be like, and who would play the voice.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Hmmm... maybe a girl character who is smart and has different interests than other kids. You know, a bit of an oddball.

This character idea is totally based on me, copyrighted Underground Warlord Freak Inc., located on Old Gate Road in Odyssey. If you have Swiss cheese within a ten meter radius of this computer, it will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1... If not, please check out our other products, such as our long-lasting boy repellant, Model X alien space ships, and meatless chicken burgers. WARNING: The meatless chicken burgers are not made for rat poisoning, water flotation, or human consumption. DOUBLE WARNING: If you have swallowed or come into skin-to-breading contact with the chicken burgers, call 911 and isolate yourself from all uninfected people until the paramedics come and take you to the nearest hospital. TRIPLE WARNING: Symptoms for MCBS(Meatless Chicken Burger Syndrome) include dizziness, nausea, pale grean skin, and temporary telekinesis and/or severe genetic mutation.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Amethystic wrote: This character idea is totally based on me, copyrighted Underground Warlord Freak Inc., located on Old Gate Road in Odyssey. If you have Swiss cheese within a ten meter radius of this computer, it will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1... If not, please check out our other products, such as our long-lasting boy repellant, Model X alien space ships, and meatless chicken burgers. WARNING: The meatless chicken burgers are not made for rat poisoning, water flotation, or human consumption. DOUBLE WARNING: If you have swallowed or come into skin-to-breading contact with the chicken burgers, call 911 and isolate yourself from all uninfected people until the paramedics come and take you to the nearest hospital. TRIPLE WARNING: Symptoms for MCBS(Meatless Chicken Burger Syndrome) include dizziness, nausea, pale grean skin, and temporary telekinesis and/or severe genetic mutation.
what are you talking about?
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Jared deWhite wrote:
Amethystic wrote: This character idea is totally based on me, copyrighted Underground Warlord Freak Inc., located on Old Gate Road in Odyssey. If you have Swiss cheese within a ten meter radius of this computer, it will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1... If not, please check out our other products, such as our long-lasting boy repellant, Model X alien space ships, and meatless chicken burgers. WARNING: The meatless chicken burgers are not made for rat poisoning, water flotation, or human consumption. DOUBLE WARNING: If you have swallowed or come into skin-to-breading contact with the chicken burgers, call 911 and isolate yourself from all uninfected people until the paramedics come and take you to the nearest hospital. TRIPLE WARNING: Symptoms for MCBS(Meatless Chicken Burger Syndrome) include dizziness, nausea, pale grean skin, and temporary telekinesis and/or severe genetic mutation.
I like to fake copyright stuff sometimes. Call it a hobby.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules

Post by JD »

Amethystic wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
I like to fake copyright stuff sometimes. Call it a hobby.
do you have copyright on that fake copyright

*thinks of some cool things that he could with that*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Please continue the random conversation started here either via private message, as was suggested to you, or in the thread where the offtopic posts were moved to in Hillingdale Haven, if it will not continue to be a two-way conversation Content that only interests two people is best left for PM's. (Click here to go to the new Randomness and Fun thread in HH.)
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Oops...sorry, I think we were doing the same thing at the same time.... um, one of the posts ended up in a thread by itself... :oops:
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

I would create a character who is male, goes to the same college as Mandy and Liz (it's not fair that Jared is working for the CIA and they're still in high school); is almost as smart as Trent (I know thats not possible) but more social; and is from Canada. This character would create a love quadrilateral between Mandy, Liz, Trent and himself. I haven't thought of a name yet or who would do the voice yet (besides myself).
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I would create a character who was mute. He could help teach lessons about not teasing people. As for the actor, well anybody could really do it.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

King Butter Turtle wrote:I would create a character who was mute. He could help teach lessons about not teasing people. As for the actor, well anybody could really do it.
Um no, they wouldn't need an actor. There would probably just be a lot of awkward silence. :-s
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Someone could do the sound of rapid sign language. :lol:

*Whoosh* *Swish* "Aaarggh, watch out for my face!!" "He's headed for you, duck!!!" *Whoosh*
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Smaug the dragon wrote:Someone could do the sound of rapid sign language. :lol:

*Whoosh* *Swish* "Aaarggh, watch out for my face!!" "He's headed for you, duck!!!" *Whoosh*
Haha! That's hilarious! :lol:
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

i'd make a character that would fall for rodneyif that is possible!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Sticky Note wrote:
Smaug the dragon wrote:Someone could do the sound of rapid sign language. :lol:

Haha! That's hilarious! :lol:
I second that! \:D/
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

i'd play my characteer too!
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

I always thought they should make a little sister for Jared and Trent. That would be cool! \:D/
Jennie
insert dash here

Post by Jennie »

I think they should make a character that's has Type 1 diabetes.
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I have always wanted to be Wooton's girlfriend because I think that Wooton is so cute (even though I don't know what he looks like) I just love his personality. So if I could put in dibs for being Wooton's new girlfriend I would love to take the part. I find that him and I have a lot of similarities, like snorting and going down slides as adults.

On the other hand I would like it if there were more kids in Odyssey right now as I think about it I can't even think of more than 10 kids in Odyssey.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Yeah especially as there's gonna be even less kids after the hiatus...
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

I don't want all the characters to disappear!!! :mecry: