36 Free iPods??

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

36 Free iPods??

Post by AioMan »

On http://www.whitsend.org/20/, it says they will be giving away 36 Free iPods on Nov. 26. Does anyone know about this?
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Yeah, I saw that too. I don't know what to make of it. :shrugs:
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

It's strange that they wouldn't have very many details about it. Hm. :-k
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Here's the proper link:

http://www.whitsend.org/20/

Are they the new iPods or the old ones? ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

New or old, it would be a good prize! \:D/ And either way, I'm sure that Canadians are ineligible, so we lose either way, Trent. ;)
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Bobby Manning wrote:On http://www.whitsend.org/20/, it says they will be giving away 36 Free iPods on Nov. 26. Does anyone know about this?
Oh, Nov 26, that would be a nice birthday gift. :-
I'll certainly try to win one if I'm eligible. If I'm too old, then I'll force the siblings to enter. :-
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:New or old, it would be a good prize! \:D/ And either way, I'm sure that Canadians are ineligible, so we lose either way, Trent. ;)
Where does it say that? :noway:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:New or old, it would be a good prize! \:D/ And either way, I'm sure that Canadians are ineligible, so we lose either way, Trent. ;)
Where does it say that? :noway:
I don't see it now, but when they have a full listing of rules and regulations, I'm guessing that it will show up. If it doesn't, then I will be pleasantly surprised!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Oh, Catspaw... always the optimist! :hug:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Is there suppose to be somewhere to sign up for the ipod drawing? Or how is it suppose to work? :-s
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Agent3xq wrote:Is there suppose to be somewhere to sign up for the ipod drawing? Or how is it suppose to work? :-s
I clicked on the link when I was looking at the anniversary site and got nowhere. My guess is that since the giveaway does not start until the 26th they are not releasing any information until that day.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Laurie wrote:
Agent3xq wrote:Is there suppose to be somewhere to sign up for the ipod drawing? Or how is it suppose to work? :-s
I clicked on the link when I was looking at the anniversary site and got nowhere. My guess is that since the giveaway does not start until the 26th they are not releasing any information until that day.
Ah, that's probably it, thanks :)
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Agent3xq wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Ah, that's probably it, thanks :)
You are welcome!! :D
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Catspaw wrote:That's me, all right! \:D/

I know that this contest is from Christian Books, not FOTF directly, but it's not open to Canadians - that's probably why I was thinking that's the way that it will be. Most contests of this nature are for Americans only, for one reason or another.
I just entered the Christian Book contest. Thanks for the link, Catspaw.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I entered even though I don't stand a chance of winning.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Ahh, I have to be 14 to enter. ](*,)
Not that I would win anyway.

I hope that the free iPod contest won't have that rule. :pray:
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Taq wrote:

I know that this contest is from Christian Books, not FOTF directly, but it's not open to Canadians - that's probably why I was thinking that's the way that it will be. Most contests of this nature are for Americans only, for one reason or another.
I did as well, thank you for the link, Catspaw. \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Angel wrote:
Taq wrote:

I did as well, thank you for the link, Catspaw. \:D/
The real person to thank is Shasta - I got the link from this thread that he started recently (click here). :D
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I entered as well...my mom had seen that contest earlier on some site that lists sweepstakes and contests. For some reason, when I tried to get to the site on October 1, it wouldn't come up. :-k So I'm glad shasta posted the link. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.