How did you like Silent Night

I know this Odyssey was a long time ago but I wanted to know what you thout of it

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

what did youthink of Silent Night

1*
29%
2*
No votes
3*
14%
4*
57%

Total votes: 7

zuzus_petals
Not as new

How did you like Silent Night

Post by zuzus_petals »

I know this Odyssey was a long time ago but I wanted to know what you thout of it My brother was in it O:)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

It's one of my very favorite Odyssey episodes and one of my very favorite Christmas episodes. =D>
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

zuzus_petals wrote:I know this Odyssey was a long time ago but I wanted to know what you thout of it My brother was in it O:)
I really like this episode - it's very nice! :D Was your brother really in it, or was it somebody that you think sounds like him or has a similar name? It's cool either way. :D
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I highly suggest going to the official Silent Night topic to find out what others thought. If you ever read the reviews in the thread, you'll find that I loved the episode in part due to its exploration of Whit and pity.
zuzus_petals
Not as new

Post by zuzus_petals »

Thanks for telling me about the other Silent Night Forum :D :D :D :D

ZUZUS_PETALS