WOW

*speechless*

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

WOW

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

this little girl can rly sing!!

thats all i have to say....6 yr old doing her version of Judy Garnlands Somwhere Over the Rainbow on Britains Got Talent...*tear*
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

All I have to say is that her voice almost made me cry. It was just so sweet. :sniff:

EDIT: Here is the Full Song
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

You can hear a pin drop people as she was singing.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

The peoples' reaction to her and the judges . . . wow, just amazing all around. Cutest video EVER!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

isaacplaysthepiano wrote:this little girl can really sing!!

thats all i have to say....6 yr old doing her version of Judy Garnlands Somwhere Over the Rainbow on Britains Got Talent...*tear*
I saw that a week or two ago. Amazing talent. She said she sometimes sings in her sleep! :dumb:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for posting those links, ladies! :D I used Christina S's link to watch, since it sounded like it would be the more complete one. She was good, and really cute! Aww!
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Wow. I wonder what she'll sound like when she's older. Her voice could develop and she could become REALLY good, or her range could shorten and she could end up not being as good as she is now. Either way, she's pretty awesome for a six year old.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I think this title should reflect what's inside! :p
My mom just mentioned she hopes the entertainment business, which this little girl has a great chance of breaking into, won't turn her into another trashy young woman abused by an industry that will use every inch of her to get money and then discard her.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz