Star wars

star wars episodes 7 8 9

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Meo
Fourscore and seven

Star wars

Post by Meo »

Are they going to make episodes 7 8 9 and do you have any idea of how to make star wars episodes 7 8 9.

Mine would have to be that it is about luke training other jedi at the jedi temple and that he is confronted by a sith named Quinlen Vos and luke battles with him and connverts Quinlen Vos to be a jedi again and the empires highest genral takes over the remaning forces.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

I highly doubt that they will be making any more Star Wars episodes at least not by George Lucas that I'm aware of :anxious:
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Actually Lucas wants to. He asked Ford to be in them and Ford said "GET OUT OF HERE YOU CRAZY OLD MAN WITH A FUNNY CHIN!!! :x".

It was quite epic. :shock:
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

That would be alot of Star Wars. My cousin would be thrilled though. (Small obsession over there, Actually, large obsession.)
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

I hope they don't make any new ones. The actors are way too old. I hate to see Han Solo replaced. I think I would cry. :sniff:
Impossible is Nothing
Tallying up

Post by Impossible is Nothing »

I've heard rumors....but I don't think they will. :noway: and it definatley would ruin it for me.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I hear they are making an 100 episode Starwars TV show that takes place between episode 3 & 4... Thats going to be cool.

-Robo

P.S. Whos seen Thumb Wars!?
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I seriously doubt Lucas will make any more SW movies. No one wants to see any more after those pathetic sequels. Although the TV show seems to be a good idea. But anyway, I believe sometime in the distant future someone else will come along and finish it.
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

i really hope they don't make any more, it would wreck the story, but a TV show sounds cool. <if i get the channel
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

George lucas has confirmed that there will never be any more star wars movies, ever. It's a good thing, too. The set of prequels were awful.
bravoleader
Not as new

Post by bravoleader »

I wish they would make more. :pray:
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I hope they don't, the last ones were awful... :x
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

I'm good with the tv stuff and even Lucas himself has said that his future is in tv so I really don't think he'll be doing anything more with Star Wars on the big screen.
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Star Wars Episode 7, 8, and 9, were written as books. They will never be made into movies. Thank goodness. I never read the books but I looked at some pictures of them, they looked rather... silly.
The whole expanded Universe stories should stay as they are, as stories. They are way better than any movie about them could be, way too many details after the death of the emperor to ever be put into film.

I hope Kit Fisto returns from the dead for the television series, no, seriously, Kit Fisto faked his death!
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Archer No Man
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Archer No Man »

bravoleader wrote:I wish they would make more. :pray:
actully my brother said he read something that said they were making more but they will not be to much like the books I don't beleive that but hey they might
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
sithmaster
Just visiting

Post by sithmaster »

I sincerely doubt they'd make 7-9. Unfortunetly, Lucas is just too old, and the only way they would happen was if his kids did it. Now, if they did make them(I have atleast a glimmer of hope), I'd hope that they would do something along the lines of the NJO series, with the Yuuzhan Vong and whatnot.
The truly evil are the ones who steal donuts.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

sithmaster wrote:Unfortunetly, Lucas is just too old
...to handle the stress of people hating his movies. ;)

Anyway, I would like to see SW 7,8,& 9 made. But under the condition that George Lucas doesn't lay a finger on it. I really wish that he hadn't made I, II, & III.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*