Amazing fact about Dave Madden (Bernard)!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Amazing fact about Dave Madden (Bernard)!

Post by The Top Crusader »

Danny Bonaduce who co-starred with him on the Partrigde Family just said that he's the guy that taught him how to smoke crack! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, that's just fabulous to hear. I certainly hope that the years have reformed him. :anxious: Thanks for being the bearer of good news, Toppykins! \:D/
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Yes, another fun factoid! That's right up there with Katie Leigh offering to put perfume on for young David Griffin in "Coming of Age." As Catspaw mentioned, I hope that he has put that habit behind him.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I would actually rate this as significantly worse than a joking comment about perfume. :anxious: Especially since Danny was pretty young during the show.
LiviNoel
I've been here a bit

Post by LiviNoel »

Oh, I'd really hope that wasn't true. But that time period wasn't big on frowning on such stuff, I guess. That's really sad.

I agree. I hope that as time past, reform happened.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Catspaw wrote:I would actually rate this as significantly worse than a joking comment about perfume. :anxious: Especially since Danny was pretty young during the show.
I meant that jokingly. :anxious:

I wouldn't actually categorize this one as an AIO fact per se, but a random actor fact. The perfume fact trumps all (so far) because it's funny and enhances and enriches our AIO listening experience.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Daisy wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I would actually rate this as significantly worse than a joking comment about perfume. :anxious: Especially since Danny was pretty young during the show.
I meant that jokingly. :anxious:

I wouldn't actually categorize this one as an AIO fact per se, but a random actor fact. The perfume fact trumps all (so far) because it's funny and enhances and enriches our AIO listening experience.
Ah - I understand now. Sorry, Itaque! :anxious: I thought that it was kind of an odd comment - I should have realized that I just misunderstood.
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

wow...that's rather funny...and odd...and kinda sad if it's true. a rather interesting fact, nevertheless

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Wow, talk about your interesting news of the day... O_o
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
querida
I've been here a bit

Post by querida »

Interesting.....
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
Jasper Dale
OK

Post by Jasper Dale »

i don't know if Danny Bonaduce would be the best character witness. and if it is true, then it just goes to show the power of Jesus to change people's lives.

i don't know if anyone here actually knows if dave madden is a believer, but he certainly inspires me whenever i listen to him tell a bible story.

\:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Well, regardless if if he's a Christian now I'm sure he's at least matured somewhat since that weirdo TV show... :anxious:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Alan Young is one of the Bigest promoters of Christian Science. I almost cried when I found that one out. :(
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Mistletoe wrote:Alan Young is one of the Bigest promoters of Christian Science. I almost cried when I found that one out. :(
what exactly is christian science?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science

I believe it's also called The Church of Sceintology. Either way, their beliefs aren't very good.

edit-And if you want to see why,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_ ... d_theology
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

oh yeah that doesnt look too good...
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

Actually, the Church of Scientology is a different cult (which has basically no connection to Christianity at all).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology

Jeremy
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Jeremy wrote:Actually, the Church of Scientology is a different cult (which has basically no connection to Christianity at all).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology

Jeremy
Ah, thanks for that clarification.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Ok I just looked again, and he is - or was a part of the Christian Science movement started in Boston by Mary Baker Eddy
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.